CHAPTER 14 (part 1)

CHAPTER 14 (part 1)

KAYLAS POV✨

I sat up straight and stretched. I looked around, no one in sight. I realised I was in the car still parked next to the caravan, they must have left me sleeping. I stood out of the car and slammed car door. I walked over to the caravan door, I knocked 3 times and They finally answered.

"Thanks for leaving me in the car guys"

"Sorry Kay" Liam said

"Yeah Sorry KayKay" Louis frowned

"Whatever" they all started smirking, I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

My eyes widened when I saw what was inside.. I looked at the floor and went through the pathway of rose petals made for me, I looked up onto the bed, the petals now formed a heart shape with heart chocolates inside. Noone was in the room, I looked around candles laid on the floor and on the shelfs. I have no idea what this is? I'm so confused. I turned around to see Zayn standing in the door way. The boys shouted that they were leaving now.. "Zayn whats going on?" "Shh" he replied. "Look, Kayla, Im in love with you, you make me feel something that I have never felt before, I want you to be mine forever, I know we have had tough times when we first met eachother but you really mean a lot to me now. You might think I'm trouble or what ever but thats only because I'm protecting you. I'm not joking. I will never forgive my self for getting you and your family in this mess but I promise I will get you out, what ever it takes. I love you more than anything, more than anyone can possibly love you. I'm so glad I can call you my girl, I'm probably the most luckiest guy in the world, I feel for Aiden, I really do, it's just your so perfect. Beautiful, gorgeous, kind, funny, well I just don't wanna lose you. You mean the world to me.

"That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to me"

"Really" he smiled whilst looking at the ground. I walked up to him and kissed him passionately. We separated, I smiled knowing that this was it. Right now. I walked over to the bed and swept off all the chocolate, I jumped on the bed and smiled. He came over and sat down, he leant over me and we started kissing again, I cupped his cheek as we kissed faster. He pulled away and threw of his shirt. We once again began kissing, he lifted up my jumper and carried on kissing me. We was kissing for about 3 more minutes until he stopped. He looked down. He started to get really annoyed with his belt. Pulling it, punching it. I sat up and reach down to his belt after 5 seconds I released it. I automatically began kissing him again. I didn't have any trousers on so he just pulled my nickers down. What an amazing night.

___________________________________________________________________

HEY BROS,

BASICALLY IDK IF YOU BROS LIKE THE DIRTY BITS SO I DECIDED IF ANYTHINGS DIRTY ILL PUT IT IN A DIFFERENT CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT, YOU WON'T BE MISSING ANYTHING BECAUSE IM JUST ADDING MORE DETAIL TO THE SEX, THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING REALLY INTERESTING IN THERE EXCEPT THE SEX. IF YOU LIKE THE SEX PARTS THEN CARRY ON READING AS NORMAL. HAVE FUN BROS

LOVE YOU, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THEN MESSAGE ME ON KIK SAYING YOU DON'T GET IT. @chloejadestill

LOVE YOU BROS,

KEEP SAFE AMD USE PROTECTION ;)