CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

7 months later

ZAYNS POV✨

"ZAYN!!!" Kayla screamed. Shit. I ran upstairs towards the room we share now.

"Are you okay whats going on!" I shouted as I swung open the door with all my might

"Oh you thought the baby was coming, lol no, I want ice cream Zayn, please"

"Any particular flavour"

"Cookie dough, Ben and jerrys!"

"Of course" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my coat and a 10 pound note lying on the counter.

"Be back in a bit then" I frowned

"Zayn?"

"What!?"

"I love you"

"Love you 2" I walked out the room and closed the door. I walked down the stairs and to the front door grabbing my keys to Kaylas new car. I opened the door to see rain. Urgh. I slammed the front door and got into the car, I drove 5 minutes down the road and walked into the corner shop, I got Kayla's icecream and some fags for me, I promised Kayla that I would stop but at the moment it's so stressful. I handed the man the objects then the money, I walked back to my car and plopped the stuff back in. I was about to get in my car when I saw a fight down the alley, hmm? I squinted my eyes and saw a dirty blonde hair boy being put up against the wall and being punched in the face by a brown haired boy. Oh wait! What.. I ran over to the fight and punched the brown haired boy in the temple causing the blonde to hit the floor. I punched him more times until he was out cold. I ran over to the blonde.

"NIALL ARE YOU OKAY?" I said shaking him but he didn't move. I called the ambulance and I stayed with him until they came, when they came and picked Niall up I went to get back in my car when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Zayn whats taking you so long"

"Oh hey baby cakes, ill explain when I get h-" I was interrupted.

"Uhh OW, AH AH"

"Babe, you having an orgasm?"

"Zayn No!"

"I'm sorry I'm sorry it's just your orgasms sound like that"

"OW Ah Ah UH OW" I screeched

"Is the baby coming??"

"YES!" Fuck.

"Ah WHAT!"

"ZAAAAAAYYYYYNNNN"

"I'm coming sweetheart, just breath"

"Okay Zayn, see you when you get here, love you"

"Love you 2" I hung up and speed down the road until I got to a stand still, I opened the door and looked down the road, fuck there's been a crash!, I got back into the car and parked into a space the was fortunately next to me. I got out the car and started sprinting for my life. I ran all the way there, 3 Miles. I unlocked the door to see Kayla leaning over the counter breathing in and out.

"Baby! I'm here" I panicked.

"Okay let's get in the car"

"Um about that..."

"WHAT ZAYN? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, WELL EXCEPT DO THIS TO ME" she shouted as she pointed to her belly.

"Dude chill it, I'll call for a taxi, I borrowed your car to go to the shop youno for your ICECREAM, and there was traffic so I parked the car and RAN ALL THE WAY DOWN THERE" I shouted

"Urghhhhhh! Zayn you fuck up everything"

"Don't speak to me like that Kayla! I am not in the FUCKING MOOD! MY BEST FRIEND 'NIALL' HAS JUST GOT BEATEN UP AND SENT TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE WASN'T WAKIN-.. Hello, yeah I'd like a taxi now, please, sent to 22 Fredemham Road, thanks" I looked at Kayla to see tears streaming down her face, urgh fuck. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"Sorry I shouted at you" Kayla whispered

"It's fine" within a minute there was a beep outside

"It's here" I shouted from down stairs

"I know Zayn! I'm not death I could hear the fucking beep" she shouted, she ran out the door from up stairs and waddled as she ran down the stairs, it was fucking hilarious, I started laughing which cause a death stare from her! I immediately stopped laughing. If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. I picked up the bags and ran to the car chucking the stuff in the back, I then ran back to the house and grabbed Kaylas hand and helped her to the car, I ran back again and slammed the door. I jumped in the car, told the taxi driver to go to the nearest hospital and we soon sped off.