CHAPTER 16 (part 2)

CHAPTER 16 (part2)

ZAYNS POV✨

I held Kayla's hand whilst siting next to her, I saw the news paper from today and flicked through it. After a couples of hours I had read the whole newspaper, word for word, I looked at the clock 9:00, I decided to phone Louis to see if the have heard from Suliman. I pulled out my phone and walked to the exit to get service. I reached the exit and started dialling Louis number, within the 3rd ring he answered. After a couple of minutes we ended. He hasn't heard from Suliman all day. I walked back into Kayla's room and sat back into the chair, I felt my eyes start to droop, before I knew it I was asleep. I woke up the next morning by a nurse tapping me on the shoulder. She was around 20, a bit smaller than me, long blonde hair and light brown eyes.

"Hello there, would you like a tea or coffee" I sat up in my seat and rubbed my eyes.

"Um yeah, coffee please" I yawned

"Here you go"

"Thank you"

"Are you okay"

"I guess" I replied

"What's the matter"

"My girlfriend got stabbed and it's all my fault" I cupped my face in my hands, I felt the woman rub my back.

"It's alright darling everything's gonna be fine" as she said that the doctor came in.

"We've got the tests back and it says she might be in a coma for a couple of weeks or one week if your lucky, because you was late finding her the cut has gotten really bad and infected, she passed out from the pain an hour or so before you found her which is a really long time. We have to do a operation on her today to make sure the knife didn't cut anything important so I'm sorry you can't visit for a couple of days but after that you can visit" the doctor said

"Oh" I replied

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now, I'm sorry it's early but we want to get started straight away"

"Yeah if course" I kissed Kayla and left the room, I rang Louis to come pick me up.

2 weeks Later

I walked into the hospital for like the 20th time In 2 weeks, she wasn't awake yet and I miss her LOADS. I walked into her room and no surprise she was still asleep. I sat In the seat and kissed her on the head. I said I love you and I began to fall asleep until I heard someone say I love you 2, I opened my eyes and there she was smiling up at me, I jumped of the chair and hugged her tight.

"I missed you sososo much Kayla, I'm so sorry for everything"

"It's fine, I missed you 2"

"I love you" and I kissed her on the lips.

"I love you 2 Zayn" then the doctor came in.

"Kayla, your finally awake"

"Yeah!"

"That's great news, do you have any pain"

"No I'm fine, I just feel like I'm gonna throw up"

"We'll thats normal isn't it, your lucky with that stab that he didn't get your stomach, that baby could be dead right now"

"What baby" I asked

"Kayla's baby"

"I have a baby?" She asked confused

"Yeah, I thought you new, I thought someone told you, your pregnant.