Chapter 5

A/n:: so I was rewatching that video where the boys all talked about each other and when they first met and stuff which I've seen like a billion times.

But it was the first time I've seen it since I've started writing this book and the boys actually talk about like the "years" of school they were in.

SO I WAS RIGHT, when I called it years, so 10 points to me.

And Calum talked about "open of year seven." So boom, I'm amazing, I know.

Even though he said that's where he first saw Luke.... And Michael hated Luke until year 10... That's okay...

But you all know how Calum was like "I thought Luke was actually a cool guy." And Luke was like "I thought I wasn't cool enough To be friends with Calum."

So..... Another amazingly true reference... I'm a boss...

And the boys once played a game called Snog, Marry, Avoid and thats kinda like the game the girls played in chapter three s/o bam.

Alright I'm done haha

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bethany's p.o.v.

"Do you understand this at all?" I asked Luke at lunch, showing him my Math.

Everyone in the secondary years eats lunch together so this was a time we could all hang out.

Besides Ashton, who was eating with his older buddies that kept on tripping people in year seven and making fun of nearly everyone who walked by their table.

"Um.. Yeah, you just take the five and the three and then cross multiply on both sides and it'll make it easier to solve for x, especially if you have more than one variable in the problem, which in this case you don't, but you'll probably learn that later in the year." Luke explained as he fixed his glasses.

Luke has a pair of the nerdiest glasses someone could own, and he gets made fun of a lot even though he only wears them at school.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows because I had no clue what on earth he was talking about.

"Uh, well you know, we could like, if you wanted, w-we could tutor after school."  Luke stuttered like it was the most ridiculous question a person could ask.

"What?" I asked, I wanted to make sure he knew what he was saying because he sounded a bit confused.

"I understand if you don't want to I just--"

"No, I want to." I smiled, interrupting him.

"What're you guys talking about?" Michael asked as he and Calum joined us at the lunch table.

"Tutoring." Annie said, who was sitting on the opposite side of Bethany.

"Oh, I could use a tutor." Calum said.

Annie shook her head, "Can't. I have Shakespearian club after school on every day but Friday and--"

"LOSER!!" Michael shouted, causing Annie to reach across the table and hit him relatively hard.

Cate then joined us, sitting next to Calum who was across from me.

"Oh, perfect. I need a tutor." Calum turned to face her.

"Cool." She said, she seemed frazzled as she put down her books.

"Do you want to tutor me?" Calum asked slowly.

"What?" She looked over at him.

Some of her hair was coming loose out of her ponytail and she looked messy.