Chapter 30: You Made Your Own Bed

Miss Laurie
It's our last practice before worlds and I am completely stressed.
"Joe! What is with your hands tonight? And Maeve, for God's sake, turn out your feet!" I yell angrily as the kids dance their treble jigs full out. I'm trying to be helpful and give them corrections, but it's so hard when I know they're not going to do well.
Ok. I know what you're going to think: I'm a terrible dance teacher who doesn't believe in my kids.
Yeah, that's not it. I think they look great! Each of them would recall for sure.
But of course, my past catches up with me and slaps me in the face.
I met with Alexandra Snyder yesterday to "catch up". I knew what was coming before I even went.
                        *Flashback*
"Shhhhh!" Laurie says, grabbing Alexandra's hand. "Lexi, we have to be quiet!" They both giggle in whisper tones and tiptoe quietly backstage, with no shoes on.
"Ugh! My wig has been killing me all day!" Lexi complains. "Then why don't I relieve some of that pain." Laurie says while taking a few pins out of Lexi's head.
With bobbie pins in her hand, Laurie silently steps a few more feet and slides the bobby pins onto the stage. No one sees them. Lexi and Laurie quietly step away, menacingly laughing as a girl falls on stage, and rolls her ankle.
Once they are back in in the ballroom, the two high five and run into the practice room. "Hmm what other trouble can we cause?" Lexi says while an announcer speaks through the intercom "Ladies and Gentlemen, the 2007 CLRG World Championships have been put to a stop in ballroom A due to several injuries. Once we secure everything once again, we will continue immediately."
Laurie and Lexi steal a large cup of coffee from the cafe in the conference center, and while no one it looking, dump it on any dresses with white that they can find.
"Oh, my mom is calling me, one second." Laurie says and she hands the coffee cup to Lexi. Laurie walks out of the practice room to hear her mom better.
Three judges come up to Lexi. One judge snatches the coffee cup from her hand and sniffs it. "This is the one." He says and he grabs her wrist and vigorously pulls her out of the conference room and into a private area.
"Young lady," one judge starts, "Do you have any idea how much trouble you are in. You could go to jail for the crimes you have committed today!"
Lexi stands there and doesn't know what to do. She's in such shock.
"I wasn't the only one though!" She blurts out. The judges look at her in dismay. "You expect us to believe that there are more than one person involved in these crimes? How many sick people exist in this world?"
Lexi tells them Laurie's name and they drag her in there. "Laurie O'Brien," the male judge starts, are you responsible for the crimes that have been committed today along with Miss Alexandra Snyder?" Laurie looks, confused and shocked.
'How could Lexi rat me out like that? What kind of friend is she?' Laurie thinks. Then an idea pops into her head. 
"What? I have no idea who this girl is. I mean, I've seen at competition but she must be trying to sabotage me and other dancers here. How could she do this?" Laurie lies. She makes herself start to cry fake tears as she is escorted out the room and Lexi is left alone to handle the mess that Laurie got them into. 'She was the one who came up with the idea!' Lexi thought. 'How could she? I'll get back at her one day.'
                   *Present Day*
I regret everything I've done in my past, but, if I confess now, my life will be ruined, along with all my students' dancing careers.
Alexandra gave me two options: confess now, or regret it later.
What the hell do I do?

A bit of a short chapter but I promise the next one will be longer. Comment what you think Laurie should do!