3

iii. Confessions in Alcohol

Yongguk's POV

I went into the studio because I left my USB that contains all my mixtapes and composed songs.I unlocked the door and luckily the USB was still connected to the computer. I pulled it out and put it in my pocket. On my way back to the dance studio, I ran into Hyosung noona. "Hey Yongguk" she greeted me with a smile. I smiled back and greeted her "Hey noona" "How were the promotions going?" She asked me.

"Pretty good" I gave her my famous gummy grin. She nodded. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go practice noona" I said then started to walk off but Hyosung noona stopped me. "Wait, Yongguk-ah, my birthday is on this Saturday and myself,the other members and Untouchable sunbaenim are going to a club to celebrate. Maybe you guys can join in?"

"Saturday night?" She nodded. "We'll try to come, but if we can't I'm really sorry" "That's okay" She said. "So, see ya later Yongguk-ah. Good luck with the promotions" She said and smiled. "Thank you for the invitation and good luck for your future promotions" I smiled back. Then both of us parted our ways.

I opened the door to the dance studio, seeing the other members fooling around. "Weren't you guys practicing before I left?" I closed the door. "Well we did, we want to let loose for a while Yongguk-ah" "I know something for us to let loose, Saturday night is Hyosung noona's birthday and she invited us to go to a club to celebrate"

"Club?" Junhong asked. "You know, club. Girls, alcohol, music blasting, flashing lights and girls" Himchan said and I smacked his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He asked while rubbing the back of his head. "You might need it" I said with a grin. "What a great way to relax. I needed something to release all this stress and frustration. We should go!" Daehyun said excitedly.

"So hyung's are going? Then what are me and Junhong gonna do?" Jongup asked. "Oh, I forgot you guys are still minors" Daehyun said dissapointedly. "Can't you two just stay in the dorm?" Youngjae asked. "Well, uhhmm if hyungs wanna go, then just go" Junhong said. "That's settle! Come on let's practice" Himchan said. I played the song and it blasted through the speaker and we did a few rounds of choreography practice.

_______

Youngjae's POV

It was Saturay, 8:30 p.m. We were getting ready to go to the club. "Should I wear something fancy or casual but hot?" Daehyun asked me as he was looking at the rack of clothes in his cupboard. "Casual. Why would you wear something fancy? We're not going to a funeral" I said as I picked out black jeans and a black button up. "You're right. Then I'll just wear this then" I saw Daehyun picked out a leather jacket. He was already wearing black jeans and a black sleveless top.

He wore the leather jacket and went out. I quickly changed and went out the room too. At the living room I saw Jongup and Junhong occupying themselves with a video game and Daehyun was watching them play. "Okay guys let's go" Himchan hyung said as Yongguk hyung took the car keys on the kitchen table. "Whose car are you driving hyung?" Junghong asked as he paused the game. "Why'd you do that? I was winning!" Jongup said.

"Exactly" Junhong said simply. "It's an old car I used to have" "You had a car?" Daehyun asked in disbelief. "Yeah" Yongguk hyung said. "So have fun hyungs, but not too much fun" Jongup warned as he unpaused the game. "Yeah I beat you!" I heard Jongup shouted when I closed the door.

_______

When we arrived at the club, I was greeted with the smell of alcohol, the sound of music blasting through the multiple speakers and the sight of body's dancing and grinding against each other. Himchan and Yongguk hyung went to the dance floor. I went to the bar with Daehyun. I saw Hyosung noona talking to Jieun noona. "Hey! You made it" Hyosung noona said as she saw us. "Where's Yongguk and Himchan?" "Already at the dance floor" I anwsered her. She nodded. After that Jieun noona left and went to the dance floor after taking a shot of alcohol.