15

xv. Witnessing Stars

Youngjae's POV

We are really really busy lately. Because the promotions for 1004(Angel) have started. It's the time when we don't have time to sleep, eat, rest and even bathe. Schedule after schedule. Show after show. We even got our first win with this song at Show Champion. So we're happy about that and we get to see our fans and all. Other than that, we're tired about the packed schedules.
I'm also tired mentally.

I'm tired that I keep thinking about how to confess to Daehyun. I don't know if that's logically acceptable or not.

I have confirmed that I love Daehyun. I've noticed how a sweet, caring and funny guy he is.

He can steal anyones heart with his devillishly good looks and thick-honey like voice. When he talks in his Busan accents is to die for. You would want to keep listening to his heavy Busan accent even if you wouldn't quite understand what he's saying. How his voice would suddenly get deep and husky is very attractive and incrediblely sexy.

Eventhough I realised my feelings for him we're kind of late but I still realised my love for him. That's all that matters. All I have to do is tell Daehyun.

But why am I so afraid?

Why am I so nervous?

I already know he likes me and he will be very happy when I tell him. But when I get the chance to tell him, when both of us are alone, the words don't come out my mouth.

I don't know what's holding me back. I just hope I can be brave enough to tell him. I can be as brave and have alot of courage as much as he does.

_________

Magically, a miracle happened today. We only have one schedule. We only have a filming session at Weekly Idol today then we're free for the rest of the day!

You know what that means everybody, the most amazing and peaceful activity

SLEEPING!!!

I dropped myself on the bed. I heard my spine made a sound. I stretched my arms and legs and that also made a sound.

"Rough week huh?" I heard a voice chuckle. It was no surprise to be Daehyun. My heart started to beat faster. "Mhm" I mumbled. He chuckled again. Then I heard Daehyun clearing his throat multiple times. "RIP Daehyun's throat" I said jokingly.

"I know right" He chuckled again. "Drink honey mixed with water. It will lessen the pain" I adviced. "I would do that but we ain't got any honey" He said. "Oh, so...uhm...you wanna go buy some?" I asked. "Sure why not? The convenience store is near anyway" He said. "Let's go!" I exclaimed as I jump out of bed.

"Someone's energertic. Weren't you being a potato just now?" He asked jokingly. I just shrugged my shoulders and took my hoodie. I wore my hoodie and Daehyun wore his jacket. "Should we wear masks?" I asked him as I picked up my mask. "Uhmm...I don't think so, it's dark out" He pointed out.

"Okay" I said as I dropped the mask on my dresser. "Come on" He said. We went out our bedroom after Daehyun turned off the lights and fan. "Where are you two heading out?" Yongguk hyung asked. "Convenience store" I answered.

"Ouch" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Jongup walking out the bathroom. "What happened?" Junhong asked. "I tripped and scraped my knee" He said and lifted his shorts' leg to reveal his wound. "How can you trip?" I asked. "The floor was wet" He said. "Whatever Jongup" I shrugged.

"Where are you two going?" Himchan hyung who came out his room asked. "Convenience store" Me and Daehyun answered simultaneously. He nodded. "Really? Buy me plaster" Jongup said. "Sure" I agreed. "Wait, you guys are going out without masks?" Yongguk hyung asked. "Yeah, it's dark out no one will notice" Daehyun reassured.