pt.2~>mistakenly upset

-Jenns P.O.V-\\8:00 PM\\

I was upset, disappointed, and let down, Jc never showed up, when I called him telling him to come over it was 5 pm but now it's 8 pm, we live in the same city so it shouldn't take him that long to get here but, I get it, Jc is going through a tough time right now and I should just respect his decision if he doesn't want to talk, oh and the person that knocked on the door earlier was just Jack, one of my best friends, he needed to borrow my tripod so he came to pick it up. Anyways, I had changed back to my sweats and right now I'm in my bed waiting for Lauren to get home, it was pitch black in my room, I felt the sides of my face wet, was I crying? I got up to go to the restroom, I shut the door and just looked in the mirror, yup I was crying, "Jenn stop" I said to my self, I really missed Jc and I was looking forward to seeing him today, we probably could've even fixed a little bit of the crack in our friendship, whatever I'm cold so I'm going in my blankets again.

- Laurens P.O.V-

"JENNIFER I'M HOME" I shouted as I entered our little apartment but covered my mouth remembering Jc is here, I still got no response from her so I'm a asumming she's chatting with him  right now, and in her room I guess because there is no sight of them in the living room. I put the food that I bought for us on the table and went to sit on the couch, I heard a door creak open and see Jenn coming out of her room with a blanket wrapped around her, I look past her to see if Jc was there but he wasn't, what theeee, "Heyy, where's Jc?and are you ok you don't look to good" I tell her standing up, she just walks over to me and crashes into me as I put my arms around her, "he never showed up" she said in a low voice and I could tell she wanted to cry, "why doesn't no one ever want my help Lauren, am I that useless and unhelpful" she says letting out soft sobs, "Jenn shut up, of course you're not useless, and you help a lot of people Jenn, you helped me, and you have helped millions of people which is your viewers on youtube, so don't be speaking all that nonsense, maybe Jc just needs alone time, you know he is going through some tough times" I tell her rubbing her back, "you're right, thank you Lauren, you're the best" she told me, "duhhh" I said jokingly to lighten up the mood, she laughed and smiled, "that's the Jenny I like" I told her messing up her hair, " heyy" she said fixing it, "want some food" "YASS IM STARVING" and with that we both devoured the food that I brought, it was Taco Bell by the way

-Jcs P.O.V-\\11:00 PM\\

I still haven't gone to Jenns house, I've just been driving around LA in this messed up car trying to get my mind off everything but, it's pretty much impossible, I park by these rocks over looking the ocean on the side of the road and tweet 'still awake?' indirectly, I wonder if it's to late for me to still go over to Jenns place, she probably thinks I didn't want to see her something, I mean she was trying to help me out, I was just sitting on one of the huge rocks starring at the beautiful scenery but jumped up a little when my twitter noise buzzed, 'my 11 pm thoughts right now are 'Jenn why are you so useless' can't sleep' aw fuck that's not good, Jenn is in some serious stuff because she's always happy, well she was always happy when we used to hang out back then, ugh whatever I'm driving over to her place, I parked my car in the apartment parking lot, hopped off my car, and knocked on their door.

-Jenns P.O.V-

Lauren was in her room asleep I guess but, I couldn't sleep, I was on the couch with only the tv bringing light into the room, I wasn't even paying attention to the tv because my head was filled with so many thoughts, and I finished watching Andreas recent and last video, apparently she's quitting youtube, which sucks honestly, I would call her to check up on her to see if she's ok but, she will just flip me off like she does every time I try to talk to her, Andrea and I got into a huge argument last year so we aren't friends no more, my attention snapped to the door when I heard knocking, umm who the heck is knocking at 11 in the night, I prefer not to answer that, but I got up to do so when it just wouldn't stop, I opened the door and my heart skipped many beats when I saw who was in front of me

-Jcs P.O.V-

I couldn't make out who the figure was until it spoke, "J- Jc" she said stuttering pulling me into a hug, I hugged Jenn back a little tighter, gawd I never realized how much I missed her, "come in" she said turning on the lights leading me to the couch, "Jc it's so late, I never thought you were gonna come"  she said, "sorry, sorry for making you feel like shit" I tell her remembering her tweet and just broke down right there, I couldn't hold in my tears anymore, "Jc you're not making me feel like shit, now whats going on" she said pulling me into a hug as I kept crying, "everything Jenn" I tell barely audible, I pull back, "I have this huge ass fee to pay to get my car fixed tomorrow, I've been so worried about Kian but he's thankfully getting better and, and " I started crying again, "and Lia broke up with me" I said as anger rose through me knowing why, I saw the surprised look on her face as I said the last one, "I'm so sorry Jc, I would've never known" she told me, "do you need help with anything" she asked, "no I'm good Jenn, it's just that everything happened so sudden" I tell her wiping my tears, It felt so much better just letting out my emotions and talking out my problems with someone but, I never thought that someone would be a person I haven't talked to in a while, "remember when we were penny boarding and you and Kian literally tripped over mid air at the same time" she said laughing, we were both laughing and just talking catching up on things, it was great, Jenn was helping me forget my problems, everyone needs a Jenn in their life, I noticed Jenn lay down on the other couch yawning, she was telling me about her book, which I was glad that she put me in it, I checked the time, Holy shet it's 1 am, we've been talking for like two hours, I walked over to Jenn to tell her bye and thank you but she was asleep, without thinking I bent a little down to give her a kiss on her forehead but her eyes fluttered open just as my lips were above her nose, "Jc" she said in a low voice, I quickly stood up and pulled her off the couch to hug her, "Jenn thank you so much" I tell her, "anytime Jc" she said, "Bye Jenn" I tell her opening the door, she waved and I shut it.