pt.12~>Is This a Febreze Commercial

-Jcs P.O.V-\\still tuesday\\

Jenn got off my lap and walked to the door while grabbing her phone, I stopped her by grabbing her arm and spinning her to face me, "where are you going" I say pouting my lips, "home" she said tracing my jawline, "sleepover pwease" I tell her like a little kid, "sorry child but I have to go to the awesomenesstv office tomorrow morning" she said kissing my cheek and turning around, I quickly wrap my hands around her waist from behind her and start giving her kisses by her neck tickling her, "Jc stop" she laughs, "I'm not a child I'm your boyfriend" I tell her, "oh ya I forgot" she said laughing teasing me walking backwards, I don't know how the fuck this was turning me on but it was, I gently push her to the wall and trap her, my breathing speeds up, "I could make you remember" I say whispering as our breaths mix together, there's a knock on the door which scares both of us, we laugh and she opens the door, "ready to leave" Lauren said, "wait never mind i'll wait for you downstairs" she said winking then leaving, Jenn turns around and comes to give me a hug, "bye Jc" she said giving me a peck on the lips, "bye babe, oh fuck I could finally call you babe" I tell her laughing a little, she giggles and I walk her downstairs, and it seems like we've run into a quick Kiandrea moment because there they were hugging, they let go and I see the redness in both their faces, the girls leave so it's just the guys and I, I feel a kick in my butt, Rickyyyy, "bitch" I say rubbing it, "Jc tell us everything!!" Connor says as the other guys nod jumping up and down, "y'all seem like some crazy fan girls" I laugh, "no but seriously what are you guys talking about?" I question, "Jc we are not stupid, you and Jenn" Trevor said raising an eyebrow, I blush and sit on the couch, they all follow and do the same, I barely realized how close the guys and I have became again, a huge smile plasters on my face, "wellll we're waiting" Joseph says smirking, "well Jcpenny is real bitchesss!" I say getting up as the guys cheer and pat me on the back, "it had to happen someday" Sam said, "I know like finally" Connor said, "I'm thinking about taking her out on a date tomorrow and I need your guys help" I tell them and they agree

/THE NEXT DAY\WEDNSDAY\-Jenns P.O.V-

"EEEPPPPP FINALLYYYY!!!" the girls say as they get out of the car, "guys shut up" I say laughing at how crazy they get, "have a good day at work guyss" I say before they close the doors, they wave and give me the goofiest smiles ever, I chuckle and start driving off to the awesomenesstv studio, I park my car next to this super cute buggie and walk into the office, I check in and head over to Hunters office to see him talking to Lia.... "Jenn there you are, how are you?" he said getting up to give me a hug, "I'm great how about yourself" I say smiling politely, "I'm great and Jenn today you're going to be working on that skit with Lia Marie Johnson" he said gesturing to her, kill me now please, here she goes with those bitchy looks, "Lia" I say seriously with my hand sticking out, "Jenn" she said without bothering to shake my hand, "I suppose you two have met before" Hunter says referring to the tension, "indeed" I say, "sadly" she said in her snotty voice, "well lets get started sha'll we" he says clapping his hands. Thank goddd we were done filming by lunch, I was done for the day so I decided I should go get some lunch for the girls and I, when I walked out I heard a bunch of muffling voices and footsteps, I ignored it and walked faster to my car, I was so traumatized so when I felt a hand on my shoulder I screamed whacking it off, I turned around to see Kian, Trevor, Ricky, and Connor laughing, "oh my gawd guys" I say breathing fastly and leaning on my car, "sorry Jenn" Connor said still laughing, "asses but what are you guys doing here" I say holding my hand over my heart, "we need to take you somewhere" Connor said as him and Trevor grab one of my arms, I look at them clueless to what was going on, "what where" I say but they ignore me and put me in the car, "wait I need to take my car home and pick up the girls" I say confused and a little scared, "don't worry we got it" Ricky said holding out his hand, I look at my car keys confusely as he snatches them out my arm, the last thing I see is Ricky and Kian getting in my car before a blindfold goes over my eyes, I smile and say, "is this a febreze commercial" Laughing as Trevor and Connor start laughing too, "no guys seriously where are we going" I say about to pull off the blindfold but Trevor grabs my arm, a couple minutes later I feel the car stop and hear the door open, Connor and Trevor lead me somewhere and stop me, I feel a fresh breeze of air pass me, it smells naturey, they remove the blindfold and I cover my mouth at what appears in front of my face, there's a picnic bench with food on it by the foresty looking place with a beautiful river near it, "Have fun you two" Connor says then winks, "bye kidnappers" I say jokingly as they leave, I look at Jc and blush, I run to him as he opens his arms and jump into them, I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as he carries me, "Jc oh my god" I say super happily, "you like it?" he asked setting me down, "I love it!" I say and give him a kiss, "Lets eat" he says and we both sit on the picnic table and dig in, "so this is our first official date" he says blushing, "best date ever!" I say as I finish the watermelon I just ate, we clear the table after we are done eating and I sit on it admiring the beauty of this place, I pull out my phone as Jc comes in between my legs, I look down at him and take a picture of him and post it, "wanna go for a swim" he says pointing to the lake, "yes" I say as we both run towards the water and Jump in together holding hands, we went in fully clothed except for our shoes of course, the whole time we were just either playing in the water or messing around on the grass, it was already a while we've been here and I'm super tired, Jc layed on the grass and I sat on top him, "Jc you're the best" I tell him as he grabs my hands, "anything for you Jenn" he said kissing my hand, I get off him and lay next to him, "I'm tired" I say yawning, "let's go cuddle and watch some netflix princess" He says lending me a hand, I take it as he pulls me up and gives me a piggy back ride to his car that I did not notice earlier.