pt.14~>Is There Something You're Not Telling Me?

--Please read the authors note in the end, it's super important, thank you loves--

-Jcs P.O.V-\\July 29\\7 pm\\

I blushed as Jenn nudged me cueing me to announce some important news to the camera, "Jenn and I are dating" I say and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her forehead, "so Jcpenny is real, now we know that half of our fandom is gonna go insane of goodness and the other half of negative and hate" Jenn says wrapping her arms around my torso, "but we love you guys and thank you for the support" I say as Jenn and I run towards the camera to end it, after that we run to my room and jump on my bed, "Jenn we've been together for three months" I tell her bringing her to my lap, "I'm glad we told our viewers already" she said smiling, I bite her cheek and throw her on the bed and hoover over her, she giggles as I start giving her a ton of kisses, the kisses kept going but got rougher each time, I lift up her shirt and place my hand on her stomach, she tugs my hair and squirms around a little as I slip my tongue into her mouth, she flips us around and latches onto my waist band still kissing me, she kisses up to my neck and stops on my jawline, "not today buddy" she said giggling and smirking, why the fuck did she leave me hanging like this, my mouth opens in shock as she answers a call, so close yet so far, "I have to go, Lauren and I are gonna help Andrea pack" she says pulling my shirt to her and gives me a kiss, "alright baby, I'm excited for the trip" I tell her burying her into a huge hug, "same dork" she says grabbing the door knob, "Love you" I tell here, she flashes me a smile and blows me a kiss, "love you more" and with that she left.

-Jenns P.O.V-

"Bye Kian, bye Joseph" I say as I get to the front door, "Bye Jenn, greet the girls for us" Joseph says and Kian nods blushing, I smile and hop into my car, I turn on my music and start driving, I honestly can't believe how intense things got with Jc, I want more. I park in Andreas drive through and run into the house, "Lauren, Andreaaaa!!!" I say, "HERE" I hear a response in the kitchen, "Jennyyyy" they say and hug me, "Lets get packing" Andrea says and hands me a bottle of water. "so how many bikinis should I pack" Andrea asked going through her drawers, "Andrea just pack two, we're only gonna be there for a week not a month" Lauren says as she goes through a magazine, we are going to Mexico tomorrow with o2l,Joseph,Jack, and his boyfriend, it's gonna be a crazy trip, I looked over to Lauren and noticed how pale she looked, and her facial expression was odd, "you ok Lauren?" I ask as worry takes over, Andrea looks over at me quickly but then looks away, "is there something you guys aren't tell-" I say, why does Andrea look guilty? I get cut off by lauren, "nothing I'm o-" and with that she runs to the restroom and by the sounds of it she's vomiting, Andrea and I run to the restroom, Andrea picks up her hair and I pat Laurens back, she finally finishes and goes back on the bed, there is silence until she completely breaks down and starts crying, Andrea whispers something into Laurens ear and Lauren nods, she looks up at me and wipes her tears, "Jenn i-im pregnant" she says as Andrea nods and starts crying again, I gasp and go hug her but release with realization, "wait" I say and Andrea looks away, "did you already know about this" I ask Andrea, she still doesn't answer and just looks at the ground, "Andrea answer me" I snap with hurt in my voice, "yes" she says but, I sense something else she's not telling me, "who else knew" I ask with my heart racing fast, "All the guys, Jack and Joseph" she says, "Lauren how come I'm the last one to know?" I say angrily as I felt hurt and betrayed, "I'm sorry" is all she could say sniffling, "fuck that Lauren! I'm you're best friend I mean for god sakes I live with you and you decide to keep this super important news a secret!" I say now crying, "Jenn calm down and stop giving her a hard time" Andrea says, "so Jc even knew right?" I ask not knowing what to feel, she nods and I walk out the room slamming the door, I get in my car and drive back to the apartment, everyone kept it a secret about my best friends pregnancy, even my fucking boyfriend did. I text congrats to Lauren and cry my eyes out, my phone rings and I already know who it is.

-Laurens P.O.V-

"I'm so stupid I should've told her Andrea" I say crying harder, I knew I was pregnant 3 weeks ago, I told Andrea first when we were at Kian and Jcs house one time, we had a pool party with all the guys but Jenn couldn't make it because she had to go to the awesomeness tv studio, I was so anxious to spill it out so I just told Andrea but the guys had over heard so I told them afterward, I just don't understand why I didn't tell Jenn sooner, "Lauren it's ok, she's just upset at the moment" Andrea says but frowns, "I hope" she says looking down, I check my phone and Jenn texted me congrats and I responded apologizing to her, I seriously screwed up

----------

GUYS I AM SO FREAKEN SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE THIS WEEK, IT IS SO UNBELIEVEABLE HOW MUCH HOMEWORK I GOT, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SO SORRY TO LET YOU GUYS DOWN LIKE THAT, I LOVE YOUS SO SO SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT