pt.6~>apologize

-Laurens P.O.V-\\still Friday\\

It was torture being in the same room with Andrea!! she is either giving me a rude look or rolling her eyes at me, thank god my boss is ending my shift earlier then expected, I see Andrea packing up and tells goodbye to everyone except for me of course, "Lauren you're shift is over as well, make sure you come in at 7:30 am on Monday" my boss Katie says, "alright thank you" I tell her grabbing my stuff and run to the parking lot to catch up to Andrea. There she is, "Andrea wait!" I yell coming closer to her, "what do you want" she says opening the door, "we need to talk" I say seriously, "no we don't"she says getting in her car about to close the door but I stop it, "yes we do" I say frustrated, "really Lauren?! what is there to talk about" she says getting out the car again standing facing me, "about Jenn" I say rolling my eyes, "bye" she scoffed, I quickly slam her car door shut before she could get in, "Andrea you're a dumbass, the whole Jenn and Kian thing was a rumor, if you still haven't figured it out!!! I don't understand how you're still using that against her when it's not even true!!! you ruined a perfectly good friendship over some stupid lie you believed Andrea, Jenn has even been trying to apologize and explain to you but you shut her out!you should feel embarrassed" I tell her with rage, she just shakes her head, "go try to fix things Andrea! it isn't to late, just apologize to the poor girl, she's so innocent yet you're making her suffer, she doesn't deserve any of this" I say with my voice getting lower

-Andreas P.O.V-

"you're wasting your time Lauren, I'm not gonna go apologize, and never will! Jenn fucked Kian and that's final, now get out of my face, I'm done with your bullshit" I tell Lauren, I'm about to breakdown and I just want her to leave, Lauren looks at me with a big frown and leaves, I get back inside my car and try to calm myself down, I feel guilt and hatred, part of me wants to forgive her but part of me is holding me down, I just believed in the Kian and Jenn situation because I couldn't really process all these rumors, but I believed them anyway, so that's when Kian and I broke up and I buit up anger and hate for Jenn but, maybe Lauren was right, maybe I should go apologize, but I don't know what to believe in anymore. I got in my car and spotted Laurens car right away, I secretly followed it since I didn't know where the girls lived, she parked into this apartment parking lot and I slowed down but parked quickly once she was out of sight, then she went into the building and went inside another door, I knocked on the door she went in and my breathing started speeding up, did I actually wanna do this? "hel-" Lauren spoke but dropped mid sentence, "what are you doing here" she said slowly, "I'm here to apologize" I tell her shakily, "what happened to the bitchy Andrea" she said laughing a little, "ok well I will leave then" I said a bit frustrated, "nonono come in" she said grabbing my arm pulling me into the small but cute apartment, "take a seat on the couch, Jenn should be here in a few, I don't know where she is at" Lauren said sitting on the other couch, it was awkwardly quiet until the doorknob started jiggling.

-Jenns P.O.V-

"Bye Jc, have fun reading my book" I said getting out the car door wiggling my eyebrows,  he laughed at the sight and drove off, dang it was a great car ride, Jc and I are getting closer and closer each time we talk, finally I'm home though, I really wanna shower since I'm soaked cause of the rain, I open the door and run into the house speeding to my room but freeze and walk backwards to the living room when I see who is sitting on the couch besides Lauren, I cover my mouth and don't say nothing, Andrea comes up to me and brings me into a hug, "Jenn I'm so sorry" she muffled, we pulled back and I could tell she was being sincere, "I'm sorry for being stupid and believing those stupid rumors, I'm sorry for shutting you out and being rude to you" she said crying, I could tell she was hurting, Lauren and I escort her to the couch and she buries her head into her hands, "and I'm sorry for being  bitch to both of you, especially yesterday and today" she said wiping her tears looking down, I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly, Lauren soon joins and we stay like this for a while, "Andrea it's ok, you have no idea how much it sucked with you being all mad at us for something the wasn't true but it feels so great to be with you again" I tell her quietly sobbing, "I've missed this so much" Lauren said with tears running down her cheeks, we were now crying into each others arms, they were happy tears, "ok guys maybe we should celebrate and stop crying with a slumber party, some ice cream, and netflix" I say laughing a little, they agree and laugh, "Jenn why are you wet?" Lauren asks, "I got soaked in the rain so brb I'm gonna shower" I say running to the restroom happily, this couldn't be possible, I felt like I was dreaming, but I wasn't, this was reality and I'm so freaken happy, it's like things are slowly recovering.

---------------

GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY

AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW SO I WILL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING DAILY

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE READS AND VOTES, LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

XxViv