pt.21~It All Works Out

-Jenns P.O.V-

** HEAR I LIVED BY ONE REPUBLIC FOR THIS CHAPTER**

It's amazing how everything turned out perfect, and it's all because of a simple phone call, a bump into and coincidence, it's like everything happened for a reason and I feel so blessed to have ended up like this. This is how everything and everyone turned out..

Andrea~ is having a kid with Kian but they aren't getting married until 3 more months, her youtube is going well and she is a professional make up artist

Lauren- is rasing Emily which is now two years old with Denis in a cute small home in the city, Lauren is going to make up school since she was held back because of her pregnancy with Emily

o2l boys- are going on one more summer tour due to 3 million subscribers

Jc- still makes videos for the KnJ channel, and is currently a star in a new film

and well I, Im living life with complete joy and gratefulness. "you ready to chill at Hawaii" Jc asked me snapping me out of my thoughts, "more than ready" I say and open the door as someone knocks, "JENN" everyone says and comes inside, "JCCCC", "we were just here to tell you guys bye since we won't be seeing you guys for 2 weeks" Joseph says, and a huge smile grows on my face, "we're gonna miss you guys" Jc says and we hug them all, "well you guys better go, you don't want to miss your flight" Jack says, "alright bye guys" Jc and I say, "byeee have fun you two" Andrea says and winks making everyone laugh, Jc picks me up bridal style and puts me in the car, "woah Jc" I gasp at all the flowers and gifts, "all for you babe" Jc says and starts the car, I turn his face to my direction and give him a slow but passionate kiss. "whats on your mind?" Jc says grabbing one of my hands as the other is on the steering wheel, tears slide down my face and I see Jcs eyes widen, I giggle, "Jc don't worry these are happy tears, I'm just so over whelmed and thankful for everything" I tell him smiling, "seriously me too" he says with the same smile, "Jc where would we be if I never called you that day" I ask, "not where we are right now" he says, "I'm thankful for that call because well everything simply worked out"