pt.16~> Early Trip Delay

-Laurens P.O.V-

I walked out of the hotel walking behind the group feeling like poop, i've been having serious pain in my stomach these past 3 days we've been here in Mexico, I made this trip a pain in the butt for everyone, "Lauren it's alright, it's are fault anyway, we should've waited till after you gave birth or something" Jenn said giving me a smile that made me smile, "but I ruined the trip for you guys and we have to leave early because me of me, I bet you guys didn't even enjoy it" I said catching up to the group, "not true Lauren, I honestly had a blast, what about you guys?" Jack said, they all hollered and threw up there hands up. We waited till they announced for us to board the plane but in the mean time I was playing candy crush, this game is so addcitingggg, my phone rings and I answer it, "Hello" I say yawning, it's 11 in the morning and I barely got any sleep cause of my stomach, "Good morning sweetie, just wanted to check up on you, hows the trip been?" I hear, DENIS! "Baby I miss you so much and it's been terrible, this little child inside me is being hella painful" I say looking at my belly, "awe my poor baby, you're coming home in 3 more days correct?" he asked, "no we're coming today" I say with guilt, "ohh well I can't wait to see you" he says but I could tell he's moving around a lot, "what are you doing" I ask confused, "nothing but can't wait to see you love, I have to go" he said, "alright bye" I say and hang up, "we are now boarding plane c8 on virgin airlines" a lady announces. Let me just tell you, being on a plane when you're prego isn't the best idea.

-Jenns P.O.V-

Jc held me close to him as we started driving to Lauren and I's apartment, Lauren barely got off the phone with Denis and I think she told him we were getting near the apartment, "so who's baby is it" Jc asks and we all laugh at him, "Denis" Lauren said, "ohh yaaa" He said, "you're something else Jc" I said giggling, he kissed me on the forehead and I leaned my head on his shoulder to take a nap, I'm sleepy and this is gonna be a long car ride. I wake up to hearing everyone awing, I rub my eyes and look at what they're awing at, "awwwww" I join as we pull into our apartment parking lot and see Denis with a huge bouquet of pink, red, and white flowers, Lauren covers her mouth and runs out the car after we park, Andrea and I quickly pull out our phones to record this super cute moment, Lauren jumps into his arms as he puts the flowers down, "they are literally the cutest ever" Kian says, we all agree but gasp at the sight of Lauren starting to yell while holding her tummy, we all run out the car and go to Lauren, "LAUREN OH MY GOD PUT HER IN THE CAR AND LETS DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL NOW" we all shout and put her in Denises car, we speed off to the hospital, scared to whats going on. Jc, Denis, and I have been in the hospital for two hours now, everyone else went after they found out she's doing perfectly fine, "you two could go, she's almost leaving and I could take care of her" Denis said, "are you sure?" Jc asks, "ya man and is it alright if she stays with me at my place for a couple of days?" Denis asks, "oh ya totally" I say as Jc and I get up, "alright thank you guys, i'll keep you guys updated" he said giving us a hug, "you better take care of her" I said pointing a finger to him and Jc chuckles, Jc and I intertwine are hands as the bright sun hits our face when we walk out the hospital, "dayum it's hot" I say as we get closer to the car, "cause you're here" Jc says smirking, "ha ha ha you're so funny" I say sarcastically, "it's true tho" he said as I lean my back against the car and he puts both his hands on my waist, he leans in to give me a kiss, I aggressively crash mines to him desperately needing his touch I pull him closer to me, I honestly have no idea why I've been wanting him so much lately.

-Jcs P.O.V-

So here Jenn and I were having a heated make out session by my car, in public, outside the hospital, pretty romantic hahaha, I couldn't stop tho and she kept pulling me closer to her which was even hotter, I smiled still kissing her as I remembered how she stopped are other kissing session the day of the beach, I pull back and bite her lip gently giving her one more kiss on her neck, "we're in public so maybe we should stop" I say smirking then wink as I get in the car, she get's in the car laughing, "i'll get you back Caylen" she said turning pink, "OMG" She shouts looking at me, "wow what" I say driving slower, "LETS GO SURFING IT'S SUPER HOT ANYWAYS" she says excitedly, "that's a great idea" I say also getting excited, we go to Jenns apartment so she could get her bikini and we go to mine so I could get my stuff, we walk in to see Andrea tackled onto Kian on the floor laughing, Jenn gets my arm and pulls me quickly so they won't notice us, they both hear us and get up quickly, "uh hey we weren't doing anything" Andrea says blushing, I smirk at Kian to make him blush even harder, I sense Kiandrea makeup soon, "Andrea can you stay with me at Lauren and I's apartment for a couple of days, Laurens gonna be staying with Denis and I don't want to be by myself" Jenn says, "omg yess" Andrea says and the girls do there little getting excited screams as I go get my stuff real quick, "alright ready" I say, "ok bye guys have fun with whatever you two were doing" Jenn says giggling, they wave at us and we start driving to the beach, this should be fun

-Jenns P.O.V-

"Hey girl how are you doing?is the baby ok?" I asked into the phone worriedly as I talk to Lauren, "the baby and I are perfectly fine, they gave me some medicine for my contractions and turns out I was 6 weeks pregnant not 3" she says, "oh my god I'm so relieved and happy" I say smiling, "same but I got to go Jenny, Denis bought us some ice cream and I'm about to devour it" she says and I laugh, "alright bye Lauren" I say hanging up, "we are hereeeee" Jc says as he opens the door for me, "what a gentlemen" I say sarcastically and chuckle. Jc and I surfed till the sun setted having a blast, "Jenn sleepover today" Jc told me giving me a cute pouty face, "ok let me just tell Andrea" I say kissing his cheek and running into his house hoping Andrea was still here and she was, cuddling with Kian, cuddling I tell you!! "Andeee I'm gonna sleepover here today" I told her smiling at the sight, "me too" she said copying my smile, we were mentally fangirling together through our thoughts, no it's not possible UNLESS you're way super duper close and good friends with someone than yes it is, I wave at them and run to Jcs room. "Lets go to bed and cuddle" Jc said wrapping his arms around me, he took of his shirt and gave me one of his other ones which was super oversized, I didn't feel like wearing some sweats since it was hot but thank god the shirt was longer than my bottom area, Jc and I got close to each other cuddling, it was perfect and all but it was so hot, "maybe we shouldn't cuddle today" Jc said chuckling, even though it was dark I could see him smiling, "good idea" I said planting a kiss on his forehead.