pt.5~>no take backs

-Laurens P.O.V-

I've been waiting for Jenn for about 2 hours now, I don't know where she is even at and her cars not even here, I just need to tell her about the Andrea situation asap, ughhh I can't wait anymore, i'll just call her, right when I pick up my phone I hear the front door creek open, "JENN" "LAUREN" we say at the same time running into each other, "GUESS WHAT" we say at the sametime again, "you go first" I tell her jumping, "I BUMPED INTO ANDREA AT TARGET" she says and my mouth drops open, "AND SHE WAS A HUGE BITCH" Jenn continues saying, "OH HELL NO" I say pumped, Andrea better watch out, "what were you gonna tell me" Jenn says, "ANDREA IS THE NEW WORKER FOR US JENN SO THAT MEANS WE ARE BASICALLY WORKING TOGETHER" I shout, "OH MY GAWD NO WAY"she shouts covering her mouth, we both stand their in silent, "how was she" Jenn asked in shock, "rude and she was also rude at Target, I'm definitely gonna give her a piece of my mind tomorrow" I tell her going to my room,    "no Lauren don't, just ignore her" Jenn says and I hear the worry in her voice, I go over and hug her, "no Jenn she's been like this for a while now and it's getting pretty annoying, I rather tell her something to make her shut up than her to keep holding the grudge of some stupid rumor k" I tell her looking into her eyes, Jenns my best friend basically my sister and I'm not gonna let this rude ass chick get to her like this, "thank you Lauren" she says hugging me tighter, "goodnight Jenn" I say then go to my room, ahhhh finally I can go back to bed.

-Jcs P.O.V-\\the next day\\Friday\\1 pm\\

I was just outside by the pool, thinking about the dream I had today, it was strange, I haven't had a dream like this in a while, it was about Jenn and I messing around on the beach and then we would end up kissing in the back seat of my car, why was I dreaming about that now? I mean I would get them all the time when I liked Jenn... but that was a long time ago, once I started dating Lia I never thought about Jenn once, it's like Lia was a distraction because I've always liked Jenn, but I did actually  have feelings for Lia, I think, ughhh this is stressing me out! I'm so confused, "dude" Kian said shaking me, "what" I said sighing, "Lias at the door" he said, I shot up quickly and got a little dizzy, "what?!" I whisper yell, "do you want me to lie and tell her you're not here" he says whispering, "no it's ok I got it" I told him, he shook his head and ran inside, I walked to the door slowly, hesitating if I should open it or not, "what do you want" I say as I see a bit of a  revealing Lia, I look away not wanting to see her, "can I come in please, I really need to talk to you" she said, I just nodded and let her in, we walked to my room and as soon as I shut my door she threw herself on me, "Jc I want you back" she said trying to sound seductive, wait what?! I push her off me and she lands on the bed, "ooo aggressive" she said giggling, "no Lia I don't fucking want you!go back with Cameron, the guy you left me for" I tell her in disgust filled with rage and anger, I just wanted to get passed this bullsh*t but of course here she comes bringing it back, "but I don't want him, I want you" she said coming putting her hands around my neck, "fuck no, I don't do sluts" I say slamming my door shut getting into my car.

-Jenns P.O.V-

Lauren and I just got our nails done so now we are driving back to our apartment, Lauren was focused on the road listening to music and I was scrolling through twitter as always, I stopped scrolling when I saw Lias, 'I want him back' it said, is she talking about Jc? 'obviously Jenn' I tell myself, 'but does he want her back?' I got interrupted by my phone going off, an unknown number was texting me\\the convo\\ j-jenn, a-anoynomous\\

A- 'fuck off Jenn, I mean it, I know you want Jc, but seriously stay away from him, i know you guys have been hanging out recently so leave him alone, you're not helping me get him back, you're making it worse' the message said, it's Lia

J- 'Are you like a stalker or something?and I'm not stupid Lia I know it's you, so leave me the fuck alone, it's not my fault you're going around acting like a slut' I text back getting frustrated to the max, who the heck does she think she is?

L-'Shut up Jenn, just stop hanging out with him ok, you're a little piece of shit if you think he will ever like you back! but anyways I just wanted to make it clear that you back off

-Jenns P.O.V-

I didn't reply after that, I felt pretty much like crap, ugh I hate how I let her control my emotions like this! I hate everything actually! I seriously need to go on a walk, "Lauren I'm going out for a walk, have  a good day at work..." I say remembering about Andrea, "don't worry about it Jenn but, i'll see ya later jenny" she said, I head out the door and it's raining?! I do not understand LA weather at all but whatever I want to clear out my thoughts

-Jcs P.O.V-

I've been driving for a while now, and it's finally raining in LA, I barely got out of Barnes and Nobels because I actually like to read, I bought Jenns book because I've been actually looking forward to read it, I parked in some random sidewalk and started reading Jenns book, I didn't want to go back to the house yet, I was reading and looked out the passengers window and saw a figure that looked a lot like Jenn walking, the girl turned and looked down, oh shoot it is Jenn, why the hell is she walking in the rain?! I place her book on the passenger seat and get out to shout her name, "JENN" I scream out her name, she looked at me and turned back to start walking to me, "hey Jc" she said shivering, "Jenn oh my gawd get in the car" I tell her opening the door for her, she looks at the seat and I curse at myself for not hiding the book, she smiles and gets inside, I get in the drivers side to see her holding the book smiling at me but she was extremely soaked because of the rain, "what, I really wanted to read your book ok" I tell her shyly, she giggled, "Jenn what were you doing walking in the rain" I ask her turning on the heater to get her warmed up, "I wanted to go out for a walk and think" she said looking down, she looked sad, "Jenn what's wrong?" I said facing her picking up her chin so that she's facing me, "nothin" she said looking out the window, "Jenn I know something is up, tell me, it's my turn to help you" she instantly looks at me and sheds a few tears, she tells me everything Lia told her, I'm pissed, "look Jenn, screw Lia ok, she's a piece of shit, she did try getting back with me today and I'm so glad I didn't do it, please don't make the mistake of wasting any type of emotion on her cause I did and I really regret it" I tell her, "thank you Jc, I'm very glad we are talking again" she said smiling, "me too" I tell her rubbing my hand up and down her thighs to give her a little more warmth since she was still cold, "Jc stop" she moaned a little, I chuckled and started driving, "Jerk" she said laughing, "so where are we going" I tell her, "Anywhere" she says with a grin.