Chapter 18: Ronald's Revenge

I don't know if you've noticed but I love picking songs that go nicely with the chapter. This song is called You Got Me by Gavin Degraw. I wanted to get a lyrics video, but I couldn't, therefore this was the best I could do. Hope you enjoy the music and reading :)

I don't have WiFi for a week so this will be my last update for a while, so I won't be able to read your wonderful comments, therefore please don't be offended if I don't respond immediately :)

-Cl0

Phil's p.o.v

"ALEX!" I yelled as the guard dragged me away from the fight scene. Alex was on top of Ronald choking him to death. I wanted to warn him about the other guard, but a hand covered my mouth.

The guard looked at me with a evil grin on his face. I shot him a glare. We were heading down..well I don't know to be honest. It was pitch black. I couldn't see anything. How could he see? Night vision. Of course.

I struggled to get free of my restraints. They had tied me up good. While Alex was having this meltdown, I saw one of the doors open. However when I went to investigate it I was kidnapped by these goons.

Ronald stayed behind to wait for Alex. Using me as bait was the best plan he could come with? I thought he was smarter than that. Stupid! I forgot about Lucy and Henry. When did he kidnap them? How long have they been missing?

Did he have Damon as well? If he has kidnapped Lucy and Henry then surely he must have Damon? Hopefully he hasn't been caught yet. But what if he was? Ronald could kill all of us without any witnesses and just became King without any questions asked. I bet this was his plan all along.

Why did I have to drag Alex out of his room? At least this would be the last time we would get kidnapped and captured. I sighed. Everyone on Earth would be continuing with their normal lives unaware of this world. They might see the missing posters or knowing my mum, she has probably trying to appear on every radio and TV news programme she could. My father wouldn't give a damn about where I was as long as I was out of his life and dead.

The guard stopped and knocked on a door in some kind of code. It when something like knock, wait, knock knock, wait, knock. Easy enough to remember. They need it to be easy because they lact even average intelligence. I sniggered. The guard gave me a weird look. What has he never seen a seventeen year boy snigger before? If no then he needs to get out more.

Suddenly, the guard pushed me forward onto the floor. I hissed as I landed on my broken arm. The guard laughed.

"Get up!" He bellowed, kicking me in the side. My arm was in agony. It hurt so much! I closed my eyes and laid on the floor. Hopefully he would think I'm dead and move on. But my plan on playing dead backfired. He grabbed my shoulder and yanked me to my feet.

I looked him square in the eye and he passed me over to his fellow goon. His one looked even scarier. He nodded to the guard and led me into yet another room.

It was dark as I had expected, but spotlights shone down on four chairs. Two of which Were filled by Lucy and Henry. They were blindfolded and gagged unlike me. I elbowed my captor in the ribs, but he shrugged it off.

Why couldn't someone actually feel pain? It seems like everyone here is bloody invincible. They probably have armour on underneath their clothes. Oh. I knew that.

I was dragged to one of the two vacant chairs, where I bound and blindfolded. Steps moved round to the others. I them gasp and breathe for air. They had removed their gags.

"Who else is here?" Henry asked, fighting against his restraints.

"It's me Phil, Ronald's got Alex but I don't know where they're taking him tho-"