Chapter 2

Sopie's POV

The soft buzzing of the alarm clock woke me. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced at the clock. 8:30 am exactly 5 minutes until he comes in with my breakfast and eye drops for my contacts. I let myself wake up before standing. I made the bed perfectly and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I splashed a little of water on my face. I used the toilet and brushed through my hair.

I walked back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to come in. I heard the lock click and he walked in with a slimy grin on his face.

"Sweetie I've got a surprise for you." He said in a teasing way. I looked at him without expectation. Unless it's freedom I couldn't care less. On my tray of food was a small black box. He sat down my tray on my side table and held out a bottle. He put an hand on my shoulder and laid my back on the bed gently. I opened my eyes and he dropped substance into my eyes. I leaned back up and blinked.

He brought the tray over to me and held out the box. My hand trembled as it landed in my hand. The box was very velvety under my touch. I didn't want this to be true. I opened it slowly and there it was, to my extreme dread, a ring with a giant diamond in the center. I felt my eyes widen in horror.

"Isn't it lovely? It's beautiful, just like you." He said dreamily as he caressed my cheek with his hand. I shuddered in disgust and fear. I closed the box put it back on the tray and hit the tray, making it fall to the floor.

He growled, "Now look at what you did!" He leaned down picking up the tray and spilled food. Under the tray was a giant food stain. I smiled, but it was quickly erased as his hand flew across my face. He grabbed me by the neck of my dress and dragged me into the bathroom. He started the bath to the highest heat he could. My eyes widened in horror.

"Naughty girls are dirty girls. We have to clean you up." He said evilly with a glint of lust in his eyes. I gasped as I started backing up.

I shook my head. He turned the water off and steam poured out of the tub. I shook my head as he grasped my wrist. I whimpered as he jerked me closer to him. I stumbled and fell into his chest trying not to gag. I felt my dress rip from the back down revealing my pure white lacy underwear he picked out especially for me. He was really angry, because he ripped those too. To think all of this is because I refused his proposal.

He literally threw me into the scorching bath. I felt my skin sizzle and scorch as he used a luffa to scrub my body clean. The screaming hot water lapped at every inch of my body. I screamed in pain. After a while my body went numb and I gave into the pain. It was overwhelming. After what felt like hours of consistently boiling water he finally let me out. He threw a fluffy white towel at me which only made my skin burn more.

He put a fresh pair of underwear and a night dress on the sink. He glared at me then shut the door behind him. I threw of the towel and sobbed. Everything that touched my skin burned and made me feel like I was melting. I sobbed wanting to engulf myself in freezing water, but knew if I even turned on the shower he would just punish me again. I tried moving only for more flaming pain to engulf me. I got the towel off and laid down on the cold tile floor. It was comforting. The pain settled down and I was able to get up and dressed before I felt anything again. 

I got to my bed and laid down. I noticed a tray of food on my night stand, an apology note, and the ring with a note saying think about it. I rolled my eyes. I picked up the box and shoved it beneath my pillow.

I took a sip of water to quench my thirst, but I was in to much pain to eat. I looked over at the clock it now read 7:43 pm. I didn't realize how long I was on the floor. I curled up under the sheets that were comfortably cold on my irritated burning skin. I felt really really tired so I passed out hoping that tomorrow would be better. Even though it's pointless to hope considering it never is any better.