Chapter 6

Sophie's POV 

I'm so sleepy. Darkness. Thats all i can see. Darkness. It surrounded me. Suffocated me, but it was relaxing as well. 

I pulled myself into a ball letting myself relax. My hair wasn't at my side it was floating around me as if the gravity wasn't in affect. I watched it as it danced, never faltering and constantly moving. Wait, that can't be my hair.

The hair floating around me wasn't white anymore. It was a different color. The reddish brown hair danced.

I took a strand of it and tugged slightly feeling the strain on my scalp. Yeah it's my hair, but how, mine is white.

My sweet.

My love.

My angel.

The sickening familiar voice resonated through my head and in the darkness surrounding me.

You will obey. I will find you. I will punish you. Bad girls need to be punished. Jim's voice stabbed several parts of my body making me lash out in pain. The pain was so distinct, but i felt no trickle of blood, no open wounds, just pain skin deep making my insides rip to shreds.

The darkness around me flashed. Scenes of my past skipped in a blurry ramble. It was like a movie speeding forward. Flashes of blood on the floor, pure white, me getting smacked. and something very indistinguishable. It looked like me, but something grew from my back. I stood in front of an arch and something had their arms around my waist and pulled me away from the glistening arch.

We were plummeting to earth and the things on my back ripped and tore from the speed of the fall. I clenched my eyes shut as tight as i could as the ground grew closer and closer. I let out a high pitched scream as we neared the ground. I felt my chest pulse and a sickening laughter right before we hit the ground.

"Sophie? Sophie baby wake up." His smooth warm voice made my eyes snap open. One hand shot to my chest and the other roamed what I could touch of my back. No cuts, no bruises. I'm not a pancake. It had to be a dream, but why was i sleeping? 

"Sophie? Whats wrong?" His warm eyes looked at me in concern. He wrapped his strong arms around me in a warm embrace and picked me up like a little doll. I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck. His strong arms were in the crook of my legs and his arm was wrapped around my body sending tingles of warmth through out myself. I breathed in and his body went slightly stiff which surprised me.

"Well, Alpha, I hope you got the answer you were looking for." I peered from the doctor and looked up at Vince, who's jaw was clenched and his eyes were swirling with black and gold. Something about the atmosphere bugged me. Did i do something wrong while i was asleep?

What happened? Ugh all this is confusing.

"Thank you doctor. ill be in touch soon." Vince said through clenched teeth. His grasped tighented slightly around my waist. He opened the door and slammed it shut, but before that happened i saw the doctor shake his head and his note pad was full of notes. 

I shook my head and let Vince's presence make me go on a euphoria high.

An unfriendly aura was emitting from him. I didn't like it. Something happened while i was asleep. I don't know what but it obviously made him mad. I was bad again. I shivered at the thought of punishment.

The same voice resonated in my head. Bad girls are punished. Bad girls are punished. I started twitching and Vince noticed.

"Bad girls are punished. Bad girls are punished." I kept whispering to myself over and over as if it would make something happen.