Chapter 9

Sophie's POV 

What did he do to me? 

My mind was racing with a million things at once. I tried opening my eyes, but my consciousness was blurring in and out.

I heard voices in the distance.

"What did you do to her?!"

"I marked my mate! I didn't plan on her fainting."  My body lurched at Vince's voice. I felt something spreading through my body. Like a poison was trying to take over my entire body.

"She didn't faint! She's having a seizure." 

The voices were panicked and I felt my body constrict. My chest felt extremely heavy. One minute I felt like I was standing up the next I was laying on my back. 

My lungs constricted and I had a difficulty breathing. My head became really light. The voices stopped for a minute. I supposed the doctor was doing his magic.

"What's happening?!" Vince became even more panicked if that was even possible, but a bit of time had passed.

"Her body..." The voices faded out and I couldn't hear what was happening to my body. It was like my ears refused to let me hear it.

Everything turned white. Where am I now?

I looked around and I was floating again, then my feet touched down lightly on the white trail. The light lit up everything around. In the distant the sun was setting lighting up the clouds with pinks and oranges. Now that I see everything besides the clouds that are different colors everything is white. White. White... I became a bit nauseous, but the different colors in the clouds eased it down a bit. 

I slowly made my way down the path. There was white everywhere. In the distance I saw giant shimmering gates. They were made of white gold and reached so far up that they faded into the sky. The archways shimmered with the colors of the sunset, half was pinks and oranges, while the other side was dark blues, purple, and greens. The archways ticked me in a wrong way. Some how they felt familiar.

No one was around. I was all alone in this white expanse. I sighed. Where am I?

I followed the path a little further until I heard flapping. I didn't see where it came from, but something definitely was here. Now, I'm panicking.

"There she is! After so long, why now?" An unfamiliar voice called. I looked up and a group of three silhouettes came running toward me. They were wearing all white.

"Did it really have to come to this?" The male voice asked the other two people I'm guessing. 

"Come to what?" A female voice asked emotionless. 

"This!" The same male voice shouted at her. He gestured to me. It seemed as if he was holding back from something.

I stood there in silence waiting for them to talk to me. Don't speak unless spoken to. Remember.

"She died because of you and your selfishness Sabrina!" 

I felt my eyes widen in horror. I'm dead? I can't be dead. No, this can't be happening. 

Their faces became clearer as I allowed my eyes to focus. 

The male voice talking was absolutely breathtaking. He had short dark brown hair. He was tall, but lean. The girl and long blonde hair, and the other was a boy, who had lighter brown shaggy hair. He kept quite as this little quarrel took place. 

"My fault?! It is not my..'" 

"I can't be dead," I cut her off, I had spoken louder than I ever had spoken before. I interrupted Sabrina and she gave me a look that could kill. She crossed her arms and I shrunk back a bit which made a smug look pass her face.