Towels & Makeouts pt. 1

(Based on the fic suggestion: Camila is a sorority girl who cannot stop talking about her crush. Her friends had enough, hid all her clothes and threw it in Lauren's apartment. Clad in nothing but a towel, Camila is on a mission to get her clothes back.)

A/N: I'm trying to redeem myself so please accept this one shot huhuhuhu. It's actually one pretty darn long shot but it was too long so I broke it up into part 1 & 2. This was also a fic suggestion which I thought was pretty fun. Vote & comment! -Fara

---

"She's so attractive and she does this thing-"

"She makes snarky comments and it literally slays my life. OH MY GOD WE KNOW!" Normani and Dinah literally had that line engraved in their brains from the amount of times it comes out from the latina's mouth.

"It's like she has her own outro or something. You keep saying that every time you talk about her. Which is every 5 seconds."

"Ya kinda like 'xoxo, gossip girl' except a hell lot more annoying! Shut up about her already wallz."

Camila pouted at the harsh response. "I literally have no one else to talk to though. You guys are my only friends in this sorority."

"There's Jade. She's basically obsessed with you like how you are with Lauren. You guys can wear matching bows and cute little sunflower dresses together."

The three girls looked over at the petite girl sitting out on the padio, headphones on while singing to herself.

"Stop it guys, she's nice. She's... kinda cute you know in her own way."

"What the hell you're actually considering her? It'll be like dating your twin. Having one of you is already as hard as it is."

Dinah laughed at her own comment and raised her hand for a high five from Normani. Which she gladly returned.

"Who said anything about dating?? Ugh you guys are mean."

"We're mean? You're head over heels with the Ice Queen and you're calling us mean?"

"She's not mean! She just has strong opinions and I think that's a great trait to have."

Dinah rolled her eyes while Normani mockingly mouthed after Camila.

"She's whipped girl." The tall blonde chuckled and nudged her dark beautiful porcelain friend.

"So whipped."

---

"Alright Kappa Zeta, tonight some of you will have housekeeping duties."

The sorority leader, Bella, scanned down the roster. "Dinah, Normani, Camila and Jade. It says that it's your turn this time. I want the house spotless by midnight. Got it?"

A chorus of sluggish 'yes'-es echoed after.

"Chop chop!"

"What the hell. The biggest party of the semester is going on and we're cleaning this, mind you, already spotless house. I feel like I'm the only one without an ocd."

Normani whined as she's being passed a broom.

"Nah girl, I'm with you. I can't stand how clean this place is. Why did we join this sorority again?"

"Because you guys were innocent little girls who turned into sluts." Camila nonchalantly replied.

The two girls just stared at her in shock.