Towels & Makeouts pt.2

A/N: How did you like the first part you awesum possums? I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer so here you go :D- Fara

---

Lauren came from a well-off family. She refused to live in a dorm and insisted on getting her own apartment. Being as stubborn and strong willed as she is, her parents couldn't do anything to change her mind.

The huge sorority boys-hosted party was just across the street from Lauren's apartment. Blasting music penetrated the brick walls of the house.

"Fucking sorority idiots. Can't I just get some peace and quiet??"

Agitated, Lauren pulled out a bottle of chilled beer and pumped up the tv volume.

After downing almost 3/4 of the bottle, she felt more relaxed. She was still sober but had just enough alcohol in her system to loosen up.

At the exact same moment, a horrified petite girl stood right in front of the Jauregui residence.

"Oh my god what the heck am I doing here?"

"That shirt. You need to get that horrendous shirt."

"And all your clothes for goodness sake!"

Before the rambling girl could catch a breath, the door swung open.

"Can I help you?"

Camila froze, suddenly lost for words.

"Wow."

She raised her eyebrows at the comment and saw Lauren's piercing green eyes up close, for the first time.

"Wow. I- mean... Hey." Camila laughed nervously.

"Hello. Halloween came in early?" The taller girl snickered.

"Umm..."

'Trick or treat? NO IDIOT DON'T YOU SAY THAT.'

Camila racked her brain 'How the hell do I even go about this??'

"Are you drunk from the party across the street?"

"Gosh no no! I don't do parties."

"Well why don't you come in to my party? I'll even give you a lil treat." Lauren said suggestively.

"Hahahah- wait what?" Camila gulped.

Clearly sensing Camila weak under her charm, Lauren smirked and hooked her index finger in the gap in between the girl's chest.

The alcohol in her system was riling all types of feelings and sensations, needs. She played with the hem of the towel before pulling Camila into the apartment.

Completely overwhelmed, the petite cuban was practically at lost of what to do. Or her intentions of coming in the first place.

"Umm..."

Trapping Camila in between the door and herself, Lauren took her time to thoroughly admire the girl's body.

"I don't know why you're here but you are very cute."

Camila's insides were going on overdrive. Her mind, thoughts, her body.

Lauren absolutely loved how she practically had a spell on the girl. She grazed her fingers on Camila's cheekbones trailing down her jaw. "Do you have a name?"

It took all the oxygen in her body to choke out, "Camila." in a tiny voice.

"Camila." Lauren repeated in the most perfect accent. No one could possibly say it better. It drove Camila crazy.