Oh thank god.

"Will you do it with me, Lauren? Please please."

The older girl chuckled in amusement.

"Where is all these bravery coming from?"

"I don't know. But let's just do it before I change my mind."

The desperate girl tugged on Lauren's arm.

"Please."

Lauren doesn't know what has gotten into this girl but she must say, she is very surprised. And slightly impressed. She had never pegged Camila for that sort of girl.

"You'd just be there to watch. I just.... I just need to feel you there."

"Why me?"

Camila sighed. "Well, you're the only one who's done it. You can teach me."

The green-eyed girl stared at the girl in front of her, scanning her doll like features.

"Teach you what exactly, Camila?"

The younger girl bit her lips and scratched her head bashfully. "I don't know. How to prepare for it maybe... Talk me through it... I don't know Lauren I've never done it before."

Lauren's eyebrows are crying for help at the amount of stress she's putting them in. They couldn't possibly be even more scrunched. But Lauren just can't seem to wrap her head around the suggestion. Or find her voice either. So she just laughed and threw her hands in the air finding humor in the whole situation.

Camila shoved the girl's shoulder in annoyance. "Oh come on, Lauren. Help me out. I'm already starting to change my mind."

Lauren gritted her teeth to stop giggling too much. The girl in front of her was really serious and Lauren actually felt bad. She reached out and held Camila's hands in hers.

"Alright alright, princess. Stop pouting now. But....."

Lauren clicked her tongue and tilt head as she ran her gaze all over Camila's face.

"I really don't see you as a tongue piercing kind of girl."

"OH THANK GOD!"

Both Camila and Lauren snapped their heads around at the intruder's sudden outburst.

"How long have you been standing there Ally?"

Ally crossed her chest and looked up at the lord. "Oh doesn't matter. I thought Camila was asking you for a threesome or something. Oh thank Jesus. I almost died back there."

A/N: Lol i don't even know. Hi lovelies, it's been a while. I just had so much going on in my life right now that I kinda had no motivation to write. But hey, this is a lil something (although it's prob really bad lol) Send me suggestions guys. So I can start sketching up one-shot ideas for you guys again.

PS: If anybody is willing to help me do up a cover for the series, I'll be eternally grateful.