Card Trick Pt.2

Card Trick Pt. 2

“Mila snap out of it!”

Camila snapped her head up at her friend’s outburst.

“You’ve been staring at that card for almost half an hour, you know.”

A grin slowly crept back up Camila’s face.

Dinah rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her let out an exasperated sigh.

“You have both cards, don’t you?”

“Ya, why?” Camila retracted her hands out of Dinah’s reach.

Dinah rolled her eyes once for the umpteenth time tonight.

“I’m not gonna take them away from you, psh. I wouldn’t want to either they have nasty slobs all over them.”

Camila shrugged. “I washed them.”

“Oh my god, I’m not even gonna roll my eyes at you again girl, my eyes hella hurt. But you my friend, are drunk in love.”

“No.”

“Yes you are.”

“No no, I don’t even know her Dinah!”

Just when Dinah was about to roll her eyes off again, she stopped herself right then. “Damn, it really is starting to hurt.”

Camila chuckled. “It’s more like drunk in like.”

Dinah gasped. “Drunk in like? Don’t you dare change the title of my queen’s perfectly flawless song.”

Camila reached for the nearest pillow on her bed at threw it at Dinah’s face.

Dinah laughed. “Nah, actually it’s hella cute looking at you like this. It’s been a while since you liked anyone.”

There were in Camila’s bedroom after the encounter with Lauren at the beach earlier. Dinah wanted to grab some pizza but Camila insisted on staying home in case Lauren decides to give her a call.

“I’m hungry Mila, please! Can’t we just go?? Just bring your phone along!”

“Noo! I have to think of what to say before she calls, help me out here Chee Chee!”

Dinah threw herself back on the bed and screamed into a pillow.

They stayed in comfortable silence for a full minute.

“Ugh damn it, she’s so prett-“

Camila’s phone on her study table started ringing.