Sumo Night

Sumo Night (One shot)

A/N: This is a fic suggestion I saw and I thought it was fun to write. I'm still learning! Enjoy this one shot :)

---

“Camila, come on get out! You’ve been in there for over an hour.”

“I’m embarrassed!”

“It’s just me.”

“Well… you wouldn’t know how I feel Mani.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You have a banging body! You could go out half naked for all you care and people wouldn’t mind one bit.”

Normani threw her head back in frustration and heard muffled noises coming from her side. The sales assistant had her hands over her mouth trying to hold in her laughter. 

“Your friend is funny.” The lady whispered.

Normani let out a laugh and smile.

“Ok well, I’ll leave you girls at it. I’ll be at the counter if you need me.”

“Alright, thank you.”

She watched as the sales assistant politely excused herself and made her way out of the dressing room. Once the lady was out of sight, she spun on her heels back to Camila and marched towards the girl. The girl tore open the curtains and revealed a petrified brunette.

“MANI GET OUT.” Camila screamed while scrambling to cover her bare body in from of the older girl.

“Calm down, jeez. Let me see.” Normani said calmly.

She grabbed the half-naked girl’s shoulders and scanned the girl head to toe.

“Mani, let go of me I feel very uncomfortable. Your eyes are burning holes through my body.” Camila was cringing, her head turned away from Normani. Awkwardly standing in front of her friend, she had her eyes clamped shut and hands rolled up into fists.

Normani ignored the girl’s protests. “Actually I like the previous one you wore better.” She folded her arms and pointed her chin at the lacy black piece stranded on the floor.

Camila kept her gaze at the incoherent crack on the floor and sighed. “I can’t do this Mani. This.” She motioned at her body.

“This is not me.”

“Mila you looked great in every single one of them! You just have to be a little more confident.”

“I…” She caught her reflection in the mirror and grimaced.