Two

Kayjah^

Wednesday, March 25th...

Kayjah

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around why Dominique was blowing my phone up. She called at least 10 times in the past hour.

Her and Kade were probably getting into it, again...

But I was busy at the moment. I made a mental note to call her back later.

When I heard the trunk close, I knew that this was my last chance to try and get Andre back. I did a quick glance at myself to make sure I looked good.

Considering it was 2 in the morning, I couldn't see myself that much.

"You should be good, Kay." Andre said, talking to me through the passenger side window.

The sweet aroma of his fragrance, Acqua Di Gio, came over me, giving me a familiar feeling.

"Can you get in for a minute, 'Dre? I have to talk to you about something."

His reaction was instant, showing annoyance, but he quickly tried to hide it as he climbed into the car.

Being 6'2" with a muscular build, it was a tight fit for him.

"Talk." He said, not looking at me.

Andre has been treating me like this for a good couple of weeks. He dumped me because our affair had gotten too serious for his liking. He finally made up his mind and wanted to be faithful to his wife.

"Andre, I miss you. I think we-" he groaned, cutting me off, like this was the last conversation he wanted to have.

"I can't miss you?" I tried fighting back tears. I gave 3 years to this man. I loved him and he knew it.

"I don't care about your wife. I was willing to share you back then, and I still am Andre, if that means I can keep you in my life."

"Kayjah, you need your own man!" He raised his voice.

"But I want you, baby." I rested my hand on his thigh, squeezing it a bit. "Don't you miss me?"

"I gotta do right by my wife. What we had was good, but it was so wrong. It was starting to be about more than sex. You done caught feelings, man. That aint coo'. The only woman that should have feelings for me is my wife. I told you from the get-go. This was only supposed to be about sex. "

"I know that-"

"Apparently, you don't. You're calling me at different hours of the night and shit. Look where we are, man. Its 2 in the fucking morning and I'm changing yo' tire. I'm not your boyfriend Kay!"

No matter what he said, he was still there. Even though he felt our relationship was only about sex, he still came to my aid.

While I was slicing my tire, I just knew he would...

I did what I needed to do to see him face to face. For weeks, he's been ignoring my calls, sending me straight to voice mail.

Whenever I did get him on the phone, there was no convincing him to meet me anywhere because he would always hang up.

So I did what I had to do. I waited until 2 in the morning where I was only a few blocks from his house, and sliced my tire so it went flat.

Knowing that I could change a tire myself, I figured that if my distress didn't get his attention, I'd throw the spare on myself and think of another plan.

Andre never let me know where he stayed, so I followed him home a few times. I figured being close to him could bring better chances on him coming to help me.