Three

Teyanna^

Thursday, March 26th...

August

"Oh, my God!" Teyanna moaned in my ear. I loved the way she encouraged me. I knew I was doing something right because I could feel her nails digging deep into my back.

I heard her hissing because, even if the length of my friend applied too much pressure, it felt damn good to her.

"I love you, baybeh." I whispered in her ear. I know what I was doing to her was driving her crazy.

Her breath became short. "I love you, too baby." A single tear slipped from her eye. "I love you too... so much."

I kissed her passionately, hearing her moan in my ear, motivated me to push myself harder.

I loved the way her body felt under mine.

The problem was that I loved the way other women felt under me too...

When I got home from with yesterday, Teyanna was pissed. Like a dumbass, I had left my Facebook account open.

However, I managed to talk my way outta it, like always.

I swore up and down that what she read was innocent flirtation. But I know she knew, deep down in her heart, I was f*ckin' other women.

No matter what she knew, she was never gonna leave me. She had too many insecurities.

She felt bad that she wasn't working, and she couldn't find a job 'cause of her lack of education.

She always felt like she wasn't good enough for me 'cause I had so much more than she did.

On top of that, not being able to have my baby fucked with Teyanna. I knew her biggest problem with other women was that they could have my baby and she couldn't.

I stepped out on Teyanna every now and then.

But I loved my woman...

She stuck with me through thick and thin. There I was; could hardly pay the rent and she never left me. Even though there was a bunch'a niggas out there trying to get at her that had way more than me, she still stayed.

Nobody could replace her. Everytime I got in trouble, I told her that, and I would make up for it in bed.

Teyanna was literally squealing at a high pitch, probably receiving the orgasm she deserved.

She was fighting me, trying to push my body off of her, but I wouldn't let her. I smiled in satisfaction as I seen her grow tired.

I kissed her, leaving her out of breath in the bed, while I went to go take a shower to get ready for work.

Deuce had hit me up, telling he I could some pick up the dough he was 'posed to lend me a couple days ago.

It was always hard to catch up with him.

Within 20 minutes, I was out the door heading over to Deuce's.

We was smoking a blunt when he opened the door. He was dressed in jean shorts, a white tee, and some Timbs.

Deuce was average height, kinda dark skinned, and his dreads reached the middle of his back.

He always told me he'd rather be in the streets than in the gym, but he wasn't even fat.

"Here you go, Pretty Boy." He handed me a wad of cash- way more than what I asked for.

"What's all this? I only asked fa a couple hunnid."