Nine

August

Though I had slipped and told Kayjah that I loved her, after three months of fucking with her, I ended up havin' a lot of love for her.

She still had no clue that I had a woman. A part of me wanted to just be honest, but it was too easy to have them both since Kayjah required nothing of me. She never asked for a commitment. She went with the flow.

She was so eager and willing to just make me happy. That's why I fucked with her so heavy despite the history that I had with the woman I loved at the crib. She just did it for me. I never had to ask.

If I looked like I was hungry, she cooked. If I looked like I wanted head, she was on her knees without me having to ask.

If I glanced at a glass, she was up getting me a shot of Ciroc that she kept stocked at her crib because she knew that was my favorite drink.

"All right, baybeh. I'm gone." Teyanna barely made eye contact when she replied, "Okay, baby. See you later."

She was too busy in front of the mirror in the bathroom gettin' ready for work. She was so excited about the new gig at Pyson that she started two weeks ago.

You couldn't tell her shit. It was like that was all she needed to start back feeling like her old self again, and I was happy for her.

"What time you get off?" I was leaning in the doorway with my arms folded. At that point, I was only still workin' at my job as a means to have secured drops for Deuce.

I had been stackin' so much paper. Soon, I was going to be able to pay off mom's crib and even have a down payment for my own.

I told Teyanna that I got off at ten, and after hooking up with Deuce, I would be home.

Really, I had to hook up with Kay. I couldn't believe that I was actually jugglin' these two women, but I just couldn't help myself.

I loved and respected Teyanna for the old, but I was loving Kayjah for the new shit she was droppin' on me so heavy. I hadn't even been fuckin' with any of my other hoes.

Speakin' of other hoes, Keke was in the hallway leaving out at the same time I was. As a matter of fact, she purposely slowed down when she saw me comin' down the stairs behind her.

"Hey you."She tried to be all sexy and flirtatious when we both reached the security door.

I reached around her to open the door for her. She instantly put that ass on me. Even she had been textin' me, along with my other hoes, wonderin' where I been and why I hadn't fucked with her.

Me and Keke had been fuckin' off and on since I moved in. I only fucked her every now and then-maybe every two months on a drunk night comin' into the house when she caught me slippin'.

But right after meetin' Kay, she was put on the back burner along with the rest of 'em.

I asked her nonchalantly, "What's goin' on?"

"You. You can't call nobody?"I had to admit that when she licked her lips, it took me back to the last time I smashed.

If I wasn't really interested in her, my friend damn sure was. I couldn't help it though. Though she wasn't the prettiest chick, Keke was thick as fuck.

That day she was wearing some dukes that made her ass cheeks play peek-a-boo and a flimsy tee that showed off her nipples when the wind blew. Her ass and hips were so fat that it made her lah' pudgy stomach look small.

Underneath a fly kango was her usual long, straight weave. Her lip gloss was shining. Even her toes looked nice in her sandals that showed off a fresh French tip pedicure.