Chapter 35

I dedicate the last chapter of Touring With The McDonoughs to 5_secondsof_lucas, day_dreamer121, FandomsUnite123, kinneana000, MrsRileyMcDonough, zashtonisbae, pandalover2303 and to you, if you haven't been mentioned already, whoever you are, wherever you are. Thank you for being by Haley's side through her time at the McDonough Mansion, for helping her settle in her home in New York, and for making it possible for her to go on tour with her favorite band and her best friend. She loves you for it! Trust me... I know. :) <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Haley's POV:

"Come on, you guys! We're going to be late!" I yelled into the tourbus, stepping outside and fixing the strap of my backpack.

"We're here! We're here!" I heard Lindsey and Riley yell together as they, along with Connor, Toby, Thomas, Ryan and Braiden, stumbled out of the tourbus, carrying their backpacks with them. In case you're wondering what Braiden was doing in the tourbus, he filled in the empty bunk for the night before we all went our separate ways. But to go our separate ways, first we all had to get to the airport and by the speed of the lovely bunch with me, I was positive we'd be late for our flight... And their parents would kill us. Hence, my yelling.

"Wait, wait, waiiiittt!! We have to take a group selfie with the bus!" Toby shouted and I almost... ALMOST pulled out my hair in frustration. As I took in a deep breath to call myself down, the entire BYE crew piled in front of the tourbus and behind Connor as he held up his phone for a selfie. As the phone made the famous click! sound, Riley pulled Braiden into the picture as well and Connor took another one.

"Alright guys! You got your pictures, now lets--- WOAHHH!!" I yelled out in surprise as Lindsey pushed me from behind, causing me to stumble forward and almost crash into Toby, who put his arm around me to steady me. I barely looked up and smiled at the camera as Connor pressed the capture button. I immediately spun around to glare at Lindsey, who gave me a sheepish smile.

"You know you can warn someone before pushing them with all their baggage worn by them!" I said with a frown. Lindsey let out an embarrassed chuckle before she hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, look look! Sister lllooovvvveee! Awwww!" Braiden cried out, holding his hands up in a heart sign. The rest of the BYE boys followed him and hugged each other like girls. Lindsey pulled away from me and we both looked at each before bursting out laughing. The rest of the boys joined in a second later.

"Braidy and Tommy came back for a while, didn't they?" I joked, laughing.

"No no nooo!! Braidy and Tommy weren't alone! They were joined by Connie, RyRy, ToTo and Anny," Lindsey added, causing me to laugh harder. The boys looked like they couldn't breathe and had dropped their bags, crouching on the ground.

"Is Ryan Anny?" Connor asked as he stopped for a second, his face gone red and breathing heavily. I nodded, falling to the floor as well, holding my stomach because it was hurting really badly. Connor let out another loud laugh before falling completely flat on the floor, clutching his stomach too.

"Okay, you guys! I know that you feel like laughing for another half an hour but we do NOT have time!" Nick called out from the Range Rovers taking us kids to the airport. The parents had agreed to meet us at the airport. They had booked rooms for themselves in a nearby hotel, you see. We all nodded, calming down, picking our stuff and heading to the jeeps.