Chapter 17

Haley's POV:

Wait... Did I hear that right?? Lindsey and I exchanged glances for the umptieth time before she finally found some words to say.

"Say w-what, Connor?" she mumbled. Connor galnced at everybody before shrugging.

"Well I mean... Why not?" he said. The room went quiet as everyone seemed to be considering Connor's words.

"If you're weighing the possibility of you guys going on tour with us, I would like to say that its quite easily possible," Thomas added. I turned to him in surprise as he leaned against the door of the living room. Connor looked at him and got a nod from Thomas. Connor looked down and pursed his lips.

"How do you say that?" I asked and took a deep breath, trying to ignore their little exchange and not to think too much about Braiden.

"Well, what I meant to say was that you and Lindsey were going backpacking across Europe, right?" Thomas stated. I glanced at Lindsey and we both nodded.

"And we're going on a European Tour," Riley said, seeming to understand Thomas's point, which I STILL didn't get.

"Okay?" Lindsey mumbled. Toby suddenly sat up straight, causing Lindsey to yell out in surprise. I stifled a laugh.

"Hey, that's PERFECT!" he squealed. Everyone looked at each other in confusion and amusement.

"What is, Tobs?" Connor asked.

"The fact that we all are going to Europe and Haley and Lindsey can come with us on tour instead of going on their own!" We all exchanged looks and turned back to the grinning Toby.

"Uhh... Toby, that's what we've been talking about for the past half an hour," Riley said. Toby furrowned his brows in thought.

"You have?" I grinned.

"Yes we have, our oblivious little Toby," I replied, laughing. Everybody grinned and laughed with me as Toby's eyes widened in realisation and he looked down, his cheeks turning pink. Once everyone had calmed down, I began to ponder over Connor's idea again.

"But guys?" Connor, Riley, Toby and Thomas turned to face me.

"How are we going to work it all out?" I asked, Lindsey nodded in agreement.

"Wait, is that a yes?" Riley asked hopefully, a smile creeping onto his face.

"No, its me considering an option. So?" The boys looked at each other.

"Okay, maybe that's a little too much to think over. Lets... Break it down. How about... How would we all fit in one tour bus?" Lindsey simplified my question.

"We can have two buses... Can't we?" Toby suggested. Connor, Riley and Thomas at each other before Connor shook his head.

"It's kinda late for us to book and make arrangements for another tour bus. I mean, tour's starting in a week, so..." he said, causing Toby to slump in his seat.

"BUT there are 8 bunks in one bus so, the sleeping part won't be an issue," Thomas added as assurance. Lindsey's eyebrows raised in consideration and she glanced at me. I shrug my shoulders, knowing that that part was covered but I had more questions.

"But what about the fans?" I asked. Toby turned to me.

"What about them?"

Well, what would their reactions be if they see us stepping out of your tour bus? I mean, they'll start spreading rumours and bombard you guys with questions. You guys already know that I, by no means, want to be famous and--" I rambled on.