Chapter 23

Lindsey's POV:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the city of llllooooovvveeeee!!" Toby shouted as he stepped out of the tourbus, spreading his arms wide and facing the sky.

"Hey Toby, are you talking to us or those people standing half a mile away from us?" I asked, stepping out as well and taking a deep breath of the Parisian air. Did I forget to mention we were in Paris? The City of Love? OH MY GOSH!! As an answer, Toby just glared at me before walking off to the arena where they had to perform. The... Uhh... Oh right! The La Maroquinerie. YESS! I finally remembered its EXTREMELY complicated name!

"Hey how'd you know those people are half a mile away from us?" I heard Thomas say from behind me and I stopped myself from catching my breath. I don't know why it happened EVERY SINGLE TIME but it just... Did!!

"Well, track team does that to you. Running for so long has made me familiar with distances. I can figure them out quite easily," I replied, smiling shyly. I had been on the track team for as long as I could remember. Running was something that ran in my family. Although I'm glad that it didn't result in us running AWAY from things or people. Mostly running TOWARDS them. I smiled slightly at my thoughts before turning my attention back to the smiling Thomas.

"You know it's rude to stare," I mumbled after feeling that my cheeks had begun to turn red. Thomas' smile widened.

"It is. I'm sorry," he mumbled. I smiled as I walked away from him and the bus to see the view and breathe in the Parisian air. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. As I opened my eyes, I felt Thomas standing next to me and he slung his arm over my shoulders. I chuckled and nudged him lightly, causing him to chuckle as well.

"So what, we just got to Paris and it's already affecting you?" I teased. Thomas pretended to think for a while before shrugging slightly.

"Maybe," he said, facing me. I giggled slightly and looked down. Thomas tucked a strand of hair behind me ear, causing me to look up. Thomas pursed his lips before leaning in slowly, planting a small kiss on my temple, and hugging me from the side.

"Hey you guys! Come check out this place! It's so cool!" I heard Toby shout from the entrance of the concert site. Thomas let me go and turned to Toby.

"Toby we're standing right here, you know!" he shouted back. Toby laughed, running back inside. I chuckled, following Thomas inside.

"I saw that," I heard Haley say from behind me. I furrowed my brows.

"Saw what?" Haley smirked.

"That Tindsey moment that just took place." My eyes widened as I felt my face going red. Haley saw my reaction and let out a laugh. I hid my face in my hands and groaned.

"Not a word, Haley! Not a word!" I mumbled. Haley slung her arm over my shoulders and gave them a squeeze.

"Don't you worry. Your secret's safe with me," Haley said, winking. After a while, her smile widened.

"So... Do I even have to ask?" she said. I giggled like a goofball.

"It was so magical!! That moment was just... OH MY GOSH... I'm surprised that my legs are still supporting me and haven't turned to jelly!!" I squealed, speaking as low as I could. Haley and I shared a giggle and grinned widely at each other.

"You better be together by the end of this tour! I mean it!" Haley whispered, grinning widely. I giggled again. I was about to say something when Connor interrupted me.

"Hey you two! Quit giggling and get over here before soundcheck starts!" he shouted, smiling at us. Haley and I stuck our tongues out at him and continued at the pace we were walking in. I saw Connor and Riley glance at each other before looking back at us.