1

Haruna's POV.

"Damn!... school is so boring"
i murmered to myself.
Eversince school started my life was to boring , doing the same old routine everyday is just so lame, eating, sleeping, getting ready for school, getting annoyed by tomomi and being checked out by mami. Tomomi always annoys me by always yelling at my back with her chipmunk voice followed by her super deadly hug everytime she see me while Mami she's always checking me everytime she has vacant periods just to know if im fine, my friends are wierd but i like them just the way they are.

"Ha.. Ru.. Na..!!!"

i snapped hearing my name from a chipmunk from behind. I saw Tomomi and Mami smiling at me.

" spacing out again huh?" Mami said to me.

"a well i think so.... wait what are those earthlings chit chatting about?" I then point my index finger to my classmates who are gathering aroung the corner.

" earlier i heard them talking about a transferee...they said that she's a wierdo and does not come near to anyone and that she even freaked out everytime someone touches her and they said shes going to be in this room."

"you really do have ears for gossips tomomi ...."

" shut up haru"

*bell rings*

"eh!! time already? mami stood up and hurriedly dash to the door dragging Tomomi along while waving her hands at me.

Everyone went to their seats when the teacher arrived.

" good morning class! before we start ...."

Mr. Kanki stopped and looked at the door

" Come in Rina ,dont be shy. "

The girl with long black hair entered the room, I don't know what on earth happened to me but my heartbeat suddenly raised but when I looked at her eyes, I sensed her fear. Something is wrong about this girl and I want to find that out.

" Rina... Im Suzuki Rina''
she said and bowed her head.

Rina's POV.

I bowed down after introducing my name. I sat beside the girl who is sitting near the window, I felt my body going numb ,I felt nervous this girl doesn't stop looking at me. Is she going to hurt me?

.....................

I was walking down the stairs when I saw an Image right infront of me, it was her, the girl who keeps staring at me. I was about to freak out but she stepped back giving a huge space between us.

" sorry.. your about to freak out right? I heard you dont like people "
she suddenly spoked. I eyed her then her lips opened again.

" dont be afraid... Im Haruna, Haruna Ono.. Im not a human dont worry ... actually Im a dinasour.."
the girl said jokingly giving me a huge smile.

..............

Right now I dont know what to do this girl doesnt stop following me..

" ammm annoo.. .... why are you following me? " atlast those words came out from my mouth.

" Nothing I just want to walk you home"

" I can walk alone "
I said then she suddenly grabbed my hand and this time I freaked out for real, I screamed and slapped her hand.

She then looked at me with a shocked and confused look. I then run away without saying anything leaving her behind still stoned in her position.
.....................

Haruna's POV.

I was really shocked in her reaction yesterday, I never thought that touching her hand is a bad Idea...

"Hey!!!!!"

I looked back and saw Mami coming towards me with an angry face.

" whazuup ma..."

"Where were you yesterday?! Tomomi and I was worried sick about you!! " Mami cut my words. I never expect her to be angry at me, well yesterday I just skipped the dance club practice just to catch up with Rina.

" I just... I just ...well I felt dizzy thats why I went home early." I lied...

I looked at her and now her angry face faded but now I felt that she's more worried. The space between us suddenly decreased, she's now leaning towards me putting her hands in my forehead.

" did you had a headache ? are you feeling ok now? " she gaved me the most worried face I ever seen.
Why is she so concerned and worried? I asked my self.

" haru...."

I then felt someone wrapped her arms around me.

" are you feeling okay now?"

That chimpmunk voice, now I know that Timo is the one hugging me from behind. So she was listening to our conversation then huh.

" Tomomi stop hugging her! you might hug her to death you dumie! "

Mami glared at Timo who is still hugging me but instead of letting me go she tightened her grip more sticking her tounge out to Mami.

" Im ok guys,, you worry too much its not that I'm dying or something you know"

I smiled at them but still i can feel that they are worried , well its just dizziness and its actually a lie, sometimes it makes me think that why are they so protective and carring towards me.