13

I went to Timo's house so I could talk to her alone.
We sat on the couch and remained silent for seconds but it seems like eternity of silence for me, I took another deep breath to prapare myself but when I was about to say something she leaned towards me and pressed her lips on mine, she then broke the kiss but still remained leaning on me.

" so what you wanna talk about? " she asked in a seductive tone.

" about.... about Rina.... "

" I know you'll choose her" she cut my words and moved a little bit away from me. I didn't expect that she'll say that. I looked at her, I thought she will cry but she just smiled at me.

" how...."

" because you dont have feelings for me but yet Im so dumb to push myself to you" she cut my words again

" Im sorry..... Im really sorry " I immediately stood up and gave her a ninety degree bow.

Tomomi's POV

I knew she came her because of Rina, I know she'll choose her in the end.

" stand up will you, its not just your fault, its also mine" i told her

" but........"

" don't blame yourself haru...... and dont worry to much , just be happy ....be happy with Rina"

she returned to standing position but her head is still bowing down looking at the floor

" but she doesn't like me "
she clenched her fist tightly

" I didn't see it that way haru.... " I stand up and walk closer to her and wrapped my arms around her giving her a warm hug.

" I know she likes you ......" I whispered to her ears.

" Tomomi..... I think not." she countered

" So just go get her, make her fall for you.... but before that can I just do this one last time..."

"do what? she looked at me with a puzzled face.
I tightened my grip and connected our lips with a kiss.
I was really enjoying the moment when I saw the door cracked open with Rina looking at as in shock so I broke the kiss.

" Rina ... I can explain ..." I said but she run away , Haru then chased her.

Rina's POV

I decided to go to Timo's house so we can go to Haruna together.
I knocked several times but no one is answering so I checked the door and its not locked so I just made up my mind and opened it. I was shocked to what I saw, I saw Tomomi kissing... kissing Haruna, i felt my heart going to explode in jelousy, I felt like I was going to cry so I just run away. I was running really fast.... I wanted to scream but I heard footsteps behind me, I glanced behind and saw Haru chasing after me.

Haruna's POV.

Im now chasing Rina. I need to explain things to her, why does this always happen to me , getting caught of something and explaining things...why does everyone misunderstood things. I need to catch up to her and tell her everything and tell what my feelings are..... to tell her that I still like her... I really love her.

She just wont stop running, I then saw a car coming towards her at full speed. I tried my best to grab her hand but everything blurred.... I think I... I was too late.