12

After breakfast we explained everything to my aunt and gladly she finally understood us and it really made me so relieved but now she knows that I liked Rina.

" God!!! i thought she wouldn't understand" I sat down on the sofa

" your aunt is nice and she loves her niece so much so how can she not understand you?" Timo said smiling at me so I smiled back

" dont worry haru, just forget last night. It would hurt me a lot but .... "
I kissed her cutting her words. I dont know what Im doing but I just did it.

" why did you do that?!"

"sorry I dont know"

" Someone might see us dummie!! "

" You mean its ok for me to do it?"

she bowed down

" well if we're on your room, its ok"

we remained silent after that making the mood so awkward.

..........................

*2 weeks after*

Mami's POV

The three of us are at Haru's house again, I just returned yesterday. I noticed that Haru and Tomomi are so quit yet Tomomi is still like a gecko sticking to haru. I then gaze to Rina is busy changing the channels it seems like Haru haven't made a move on her yet I just let out a huge sigh, We are on the living room because Haru's room is being cleaned by the maids.

" Ah Haru can I talk to you for a sec. , alone"

We walked outside towards the lawn, Rina and Timo just eyed us.

" So what happened? " I asked her.

" nothing"

" I know you didn't take a move on Rina but you and Timo something seems awkward between you, Timo is not that silent you know. " I looked at her seriously

Haruna's POV

Mami really is such an observer, I sighed.

"Mami....." I said taking a deep breath. I told her everything, I dont know why does I always open up with her but I always do. She looked at me with fierce, the next thing she did is something I never expect her to do, she slapped me.

" Your making Timo as a rebound then !!!" she yelled in a low tone.

Mami's POV

I slapped her, I didn't expect her to do such thing especially to Timo. I knew Timo also likes her badly but making her as a rebound is such a crazy thing. Im not angry because she made out with Timo or Im not even jealous about it Im just freaking angry about her right now.

" Fix this! you've better fix this! you're just making a fool out of yourself. "

She then looked at me with teary eyes and somehow I felt guilty for slapping her so before she shed in tears I hugged her.

" Sorry haru, I just dont want you to hurt yourself just be true to yourself, I love you thats why I want you to be happy for what and who you really love and I dont want to see Timo to get hurt also , just fix this before everything turns bad.

" Sorry Mami...... and... I will... I also dont want to hurt Timo its just I didn't know what to do anymore" she hugged me tightly holding her tears back

" Just follow the light Haru.. Just do the right thing. Dont let the darkness in your heart fool you, Do what your heart really wants to do."

I said holding her face on both hands looking at her eyes sincerely

" you are such a dummie" I kissed her forehead.

Haruna's POV

Im older than Mami but she thinks more matured than me. She's just like my mom who really cares for me, who's always there to correct my mistakes but sometimes she's like my dad who always give me encouragement thats why I really love Mami, right now for me she's my two in one parent, it sounds wierd right? I then gaze up the sky remembering my parents.

" Thanks Mami , thanks for always putting me back to the right path" I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks just what I always do to mom and dad when they tried to cheer me up when Im down.