11

" stop drinking will you?"
Rina grabbed the beer Im holding

" Its not good for the health, haru" she added. I just stared at her, I really liked it when she cares for me.

" Haru is such a drunkard"

" shut up timo"

Timo sticked tounge out, she's such a kid.

" Party means you've got to drink a lot you know!"

" where on earth did you get those principles haru?" Rina said face palming herself.

The three of us ate sitting under a tree in my aunts lawn. Rina is on my right side eating fruits while Timo is on my left eating a bunch of deserts and me Im drinking, Its been an hour since the party started.

" are you girls alright?" Aunt Nami came towards us

" we are Aunt nami" Timo replied with her mouth full.

" great! what about you stay her for the night then so you can really enjoy and Haru can you stop dinking will you? "

I was about to open my mouth when Rina's phone rang, she immediately answered it and it seems to be her mom.

" Im sorry Aunt Nami, Im afraid I cant stay my mom just called and she wants me to go home now"

" oh its that so..... its okay how about you Tomo? "

" I will stay!" she said with all her energy.

" so she can eat all night" I added, she then gave me a killer hug on the neck.

" Your such a meanie haru"

...................

Minutes later Rina bid her fairwell and I felt so drunk.

" Haru I think you should rest now"

Tomomi's POV

Haruna is so red now , I feel that she's really drunk.

" Haru I think you should rest now" I told her. She looked at me and stood up but she was out balanced so I immediately catched her

" Told you ... your so drunk you drunkard "
I then accompanied her to her room. I was about to lay her down on her bed when she fall out of balance again so we fell on her bed. Now Im on top of her and Our face is so close, I can't help my self I blushed really hard turning as red as a tomato.

" Your heavy for a small woman" I whispered

She then caressed my cheeks, she looked at me straight onto the eyes and pressed her lips into mine. I was shocked for what she has done but my heart was happy. I responded to her kiss ,french kissing her. I can feel our body temperature rising and now Im really turned on so I removed my shirt and kissed her nonstop. She then changed our position making her way on top of me. I can feel her fingers touching everypart of my body. I hugged her tightly feeling her fingers touching my sensitive part, I moaned loudly with the pleasure she was giving me but my heart suddenly ached when she said her name in the middle of our kiss.

" Rina"

I felt the urge of crying but the pleasure is still dominant. My instincts really was right, she like Rina and maybe she mistook me as her but right now I dont care I just want to enjoy this night, I just want Haruna all by myself this night because I know this wont happen again for she loves another woman who is not me.

Haruna's POV

I woked up with the light hitting my eyes. I tried to pull myself up but I felt someone's arms around me. I then saw Timo beside me and we are all naked.

" what the!?" I screamed,
She then woke up because of that.

" haru" she said

I looked at her and my memories of last night returned onto my thick skull .

" Oh my God Timo,,, Im terribly sorry"

" Its okay,.... I liked it anyway" she smiled leaning closer and kissed me. My eyes widened.

" I love you Haru" another sudden confession from a friend

" Ammmm.."

" I know you dont feel the same way as I do coz you like Rina. "

"how did..."

"You keep on saying her name last night when your doing me dummy" she cut my words.

" Im sorry" I said hugging her.

" its okay, just go get her baka, I just want you happy" she said but I can feel her tears on my shoulders

" Haru!?"

We frozed hearing my aunts voice. She was standing on my door with wide eyes, I was about to explain but she opened her mouth.

" next time lock the door will you! , just take your time kids just go down for breakfast when your done " she said closing the door, I just jaw dropped, gosh she misunderstood it.

" I think your aunt likes me then ." Timo said with a smirk hugging me firmly.

" stop joking Timo" i said freaking out but she just smiled at me