2

Haruna's POV.

It was saturday and I decided to go out to breath fresh air.

I was heading to the park when I saw a familiar face.

"Rina... " I called out to her. She was alone as always. She was sitting it the bench . I approached her and sat to the other end.

It has been 2 weeks since that happened.

" Rina.. Im sorry " I appologize
She just looked at me giving me a smile showing her deep cute dimples. I didn't know she has one, maybe because she never smiles at school. I just felt butterflies in my stomach just now. I then looked to the other side knowing i turned red as a tomatoe.

We remained silent after that and it kinda felt awkward untill she broke the silence.

" ammm.... your the only one in school who approaches me."

Rina's POV.

We remained silent after her appologies. Somehow I felt that she's not what I thought she is. She was actually kind ,I can tell by the way she talks to me.

" ammm.. ... your the only one in school who approaches me."
I suddenly said. I didn't know what happened to me that I suddenly talked to a person I barely knows
and by that I can see that she was also shocked.

" wow, finally you talked to me." this small girl said with a flattered face.

" im sorry , I did that to you. I was just afraid that you are also like them."
I finally said. I just suddenly felt comfortable with her.

" just like who?"

" nothing.. nothing important".
i then faced the other way around

Haruna's POV.

just like them? I said to my mind.
I was about to ask her again but she turned the other way. Maybe I should not ask more. I think something happened to her.

"Rina.. "

I was about to say something when I felt something watery falling from the sky.

"Its raining!!." she said and started to panick.

I then picked up her book that she was reading before I came and hid it inside my clothes preventing it from getting wet. The rain poured harder and the thunder began.

"ahhhh!!" she suddenly shouted . I just widen my eyes when she hugged me. I was totally shocked, the person who doesnt want to be touched just hugged me for real.

" Haruna, Im scared"
She tigthened her grip making me blush.

" So your more afraid of the thunder than me then." I whispered to her ears.

........................

"Haruna!!! dinners ready , be sure to come dowm with your friend ."

"Yes mom! we'll just dry our selves first"

You heard it right. Rina is in my house . She was so afraid to go home alone.

" Dont worry I'll send you home after dinner" I assured her.

" haruna ... can I stay here?"

Rina's POV.

Im at harunas house now. Im afraid to go home alone and much more afraid to sleep alone because of the thunder.

"Haruna.. can I stay her?" i asked her all of the sudden. I really feel comfortable around her and I feel safe.

"My parents not at home and I don't want to sleep alone while there is still thunder.. "
I added.

" Ofcourse you can, you can have my room all night if you want. You can sleep on my bed."

"how about you? "

"I'll just sleep on the futton."

"but..."

" its ok Rina, Im used in the futton anyways. " She cut my words... I just smiled at her... she really is nice. I felt releaved that she's not like the one who bullied me.

Haruna's POV.

after dinner we headed straight to my room. I layed down in my futton.

" Rina .... why did you said that you think I was like them?. I mean Who's them?.
I asked her, now Im afraid she might freak out again so I just bit my lower lips.

" I thought, you where like the one who bullied me."
I remained silent in her answer, I didn't expect that she will answer my question but I was more shocked that she opened up to me.

" I was bullied haru, when I was in elementary untill first year highschool. I didn't expect them to be in the same school as I and I didnt expect that they will continue to bulley me. They were so cruel they always make fun of me, they slap and kick me whenever I dont obey or failed to do there orders. No one tried to help me get away from them, sometimes they hit me with their bags."

"so thats why you changed school right." I finally spoke, I really pitty her.

" I thought people are the same so I distanced myself to everyone because Im afraid to get hurt again but you are different from them haru."

I looked up at her who is also staring down at me. I gaved her a warm smile.

" Dont worry Rina I will never hurt you and I will never let anyone hurt you."