10

I sat in the corner of my room still depressed, the past few days I showed my friends that Im already okay but the truth is Im not. I can still clearly recall that day... that day they left me in this world.

I snapped when I heard a knock on my door.

" come in" I said

" Haruru your friend is looking for you" aunt Nami said. I then saw an image behind her and I found out that it was Rina.

" I'll just leave you guys alone, I have to go to the firm " my aunt excused herself.

" hello haru, I brought you cheesecakes, Mami said they're your favorite."

" thank you"

Rina's POV

Im in Haru's room right now and we're all alone. I gave her the cakes and she seems happy about it.We sat on her couch and she started eating and she looks cute. I then checked her out , she's wearing a huge sleeveless which makes her body slightly visible, actually her sports bra is really visible. Shes also wearing shorts ,I didn't know she had a nice body.. Wait what am I doing...

" Rina are you okay? " she asked me.

" ah.. yes "

" they're delicious, thank you"

" I actually made them " I told her giving her a smile

" Your a good baker then.." she smiled praising me.
I suddenly blushed so I faced the other way around.

" Haru you have a...." I said gesturing that she should wipe her mouth

" have what? " she asked raising her eyebrows

I then reached her lips wiping it. I then froze touching her lips,..they are soft I told myself.

" Rina..." I snapped and quickly removed my hand away from her. An awkward silence then filled the room until someone slamed the door.

"Haru!!!!!"" a chimpmucky voice person yelled and Im sure its Timo.

Tomomi's POV.

I opened Haru's door and I saw her together with Rina sitting on the couch, they were alone. I felt jelous knowing that she likes Rina, well she was obvious about that and I think Mami also noticed, so I walked towards haru and as always I hugged her from behind.

" Timo I cant breath" I lossen my grip
" You're such a monster Timo.." she said jokingly

" No Im not!" I protested.

I sat beside her then hugged her again and she's now inbetween both of us.

" ahmmmm..... could you stop hugging me now, your heavy." haru said smiling to me so I released her from my arms.

" so what are you two doing?" I asked them.

" We were just eating, Rina made me cheesecakes"

" here try some Timo" Rina handed me some delicious looking cakes, they look tasty so I immediately grabbed it and put them all to my mouth after saying thank you to Rina.

" Slow down Timo,, your such a glutton.. you might choke."

" Who are you calling glutton haru?!" i said with my mouth full.

" girls dinner's ready " old man Akira appeared in the door.

" thanks we'll come down in a second" Haru said.

" I just arrived here and it's dinner already?"

" Your timing is always good Timo"

" You think so Rina?"

" Maybe you really did it on purpose, so you can eat right after you arrived"
haru joked while sticking her tounge out. She's so adorable when she do that.

..................

Haruna's POV

Im now eating dinner with Rina,Timo and Aunt nami. We are all silent savouring the food until Aunt nami broke the silence.

" Rina Tomomi are you two availabe tomorrow? well we will be having a party in the house because its the firms aniversary and as Haru's friends I would like to personally invite you ."

" ehhh?!!!... we will what? how come I didn't know?"

"Calm down haruru , I was really going to tell you but I got busy lately so I forgot. "

" we will come ". the duo said in unison , I just stared at them letting out a huge sigh.