Last

I woked up and found myself on a white room, I scanned the place and saw Aunt Nami sitting on the chair,I looked to my right and saw Timo and Mami sound asleep on a a couch located on the corner.
I then felt someone holding my left arm and it was Rina also sleeping sitting on a chair with her head on my bed. I saw needles on my hands and my breathing is being supported by an oxygen. I soon realize that I was the one hit by the car, good thing Rina is safe, I sighed in relief.

" Haru,, Your awake" Rina yelled waking up everyone.
Timo started hugging me as well as Mami.

" thanks god your awake, good thing you wasn't hit that bad, I will not forgetve myself if something happened to you " My aunt said feeling relieved while holding my hands. She then left us after few minutes because of an urgent phone call from the firm and she then assured me that she will come back.

" Tomo can you go with me to the toilet? " Mami asked Timo and started dragging her but before she left she whispered to me.

" you two need to talk" she gave me a smile.

Now Rina and I are left alone and silence filled the room until she broke it.

" Timo.... she told me everything." she told me.

"ehhhh????!!! she did "

she nodded in response

" Oh"

she then hugged me tight, so tight that I cant barely breath.

" thank you for saving me yesterday" she thanked me, so I was here since yesterday then I said to myself.

" Your welcome" I said

She then gave a light kiss on the cheeks and I blushed because of that.

" Rina.... I... I still...... I still like you" I confessed again in a low tone.

" I know those two already told me."
Damn those two just won't leave my love life be. It took a long time for me just to prepare my self for this and they said it before I could, I let out a huge sigh.
Those two are really something.

" So... "

I was about to ask her about her feelings about me but she kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too haru" she said, I smiled at her and kissed her. She sat on my bed hugging me tightly. I didn't stop kissing her so did she, Im so happy right now.

" ehemmmm!! looks like we have a couple here now " We broke the kiss hearing Mami's words who is standing on the doorway with Timo.

" could you do it when nobody is watching especially infront of me coz it kinda breaks my heart you know " Timo added with a smirk on her face.

" Well we didn't know you were their Timo" Rina replied jokingly. Mami gave me a huge grin then she dragged Timo out again.

" Dont worry about Timo, You two can continue whatever you are doing there." she said taking her leave along with Tomomi.

" Why do you always save me haru? you saved me from my trauma then you saved me from being hit by a car"

" I don't know Rina" I faced her with a smile then she smiled back.

" thank you.. thank you for being my knight in shining armor of this world, my precious knight which always saves me from darkness"

" why are you being so poetic?" I told her and she gave me a light punch on the shoulder.

" stop ruining the mood will you................(she paused) maybe because I love you " My heart is jumping in joy because of her words, Im so happy that i pulled her again for another kiss, a passionate kiss I put my whole love into.

"just promise me one thing" she said in the middle of our kiss

"what?

" dont do that again with Timo or with anyone , (she paused) you can do me whenever you want Haru "
she then continue kissing me pinning me down on my bed.

........... THE END................

I hoped you liked the story ... sorry for the grammar .... :) :) :).............
and thank you for reading hoped you enjoyed.

~Ruo