5

Mami's POV

Im getting a lot of worried now to Haruna, also Rina and Tomomi. She was absent for a week already, she just left us without any words that day. We tried to reach her through phone but still we got no answer. We also tried visiting her house but no one was there.

" Should we go to her house again?" I asked Rina and Timo who are also worried sick about her.

" I think we should " they said in unison.

After class we headed straight to her house skipping the dance club.

We arrived at haruna's house, we knocked several times even yelling haruna's name but still no one answered, from here it seems kike the house is already empty.
We're about to leave when an old lady approached us.

" Are you looking for haru young ladies ?" the old lady asked.

"Yes! Yes we are! " we said in unison.

" she's not living here anymore after her parents died a week ago. " We were all stoned hearing the old lady's words. died? how? hwy? a lot of questions are running through my mind .
Tomo then begged the old lady to tell us what happened and she did and before she left she gaved us haru's new address.

" arigatou!! " we said and bowed.

" why didnt she told us?" tomomi is now crying, Rina tried comforting her and so did I.

Tomomi's POV

"Why didn't she told us?" I asked them but like me they were also clueless and i started crying.

" How about we visit her tomorrow early in the morning? " Rina suggested

Mami and I agreed. I then looked at the paper the old lady gave me and read haru's new address.

" what?!" I said in shock mode and stopped crying

"whats what Timo? Mami asked.

" her address its just .... just near our house. " Tomomi explained.

Rina and Mami's eyes widened and they came closer to me and read the address to confirm my words.

" it... it really is!" they said again in unison.

" wait, so it means she's now living in that huge white castle type house? " Rina asked.

" I think she is, this address clearly says the exact location which is that house." Mami said

" I thought no one lives in there."
Rina added

" nope.. the owner was just a busy person according to my mom the owner owns an architectural firm and her name was...... what the!! how come i didnt realize that!? I suddenly stopped at my sentence realizing how stupid I was.

" realized what Timo? " mami is now staring at me raising her eyebrows in confusion.

" That the owners name... her name is the same as haruna's aunts name! Nanami, Nanami Ono."

They are facing me with a shocked face

" ehhhhhh,!!!!!!!!????? " rina yelled.

" Tomomi you baka! " Mami started scolding me for being so light headed.

................

Rina's POV

" haru , I will see you again tomorrow" I said to myself while staring at the ceiling of my room. I then touched my lips remembering her kiss. My face heat up, i felt my heart beating fast.

" what am I feeling just now?" I asked myself.

I then curled myself in my bed like a ball. I just can't stop thinking about her. Im so damn worried about her . I hope she's ok and I hope she'll forgive me for avoiding her ... wait whats happening to me?