7

Haruna's POV.

I went back to school 4 months ago after they visited me and now school year will be ending tomorrow. My classmates are so excited but Im not.

" haru... are you okay? your spacing out"

I eyed Rina who's looking at me with a worried face. I wanted to say no but I jusy turned to the other side not giving her any answers.

Rina's POV.

" haru... are you okay? your spacing out" I asked her but she didn't bother to answer me.
I thought she will be back to normal in few days but I was wrong she's still hurt. She seems different now , she barely talks and smile.

.........................

(2 weeks after school ended)

Here I am standing in the balcony gazing up the blue sky.

" I wished I was in the car too. I wished I died with them." I said to myself. I wanted to cry but tears aren't falling from my eyes maybe my emotions got numb so thus my feelings. I dont feel anything, I dont feel hurt, happy and I don't feel the love anymore. I feel like im in the void floating in emptiness

" Haruna"

I looked back and saw Mami.

" Sorry if I didn't texted you that ill be coming, have you ate? did you
had a good sleep last night? " she said.

" Its ok, you dont have to check me all the time Mami, are you alone? " I said .

We went inside and sat on my bed.

" I.... I have too...and Timo cant come because her mom asked her to guard her litte brother and Rina is ..."

" I understand..." I said cutting her words

" wait... You have too? why" I asked her

I gave her a curious face.

" Because.. I love you Haru....."

My eyes widened in her sudden confession. So thats why she's so over protective to me. I just remained silent .

" I know you dont feel the same way to me, Im not waiting for your answer haru because I know you cant love me back but please just let me care for you, just let me express my love for you " she said giving me a smile.

" Im sorry Mami... and thank you for understanding me " I hugged her

Mami's POV

I didn't know what happened to me but i really felt the urge of confessing now. I know she doesn't feel the same way to me and never will she because I know she likes Rina from the start maybe Timo didn't notice that by I did.

" Im sorry Mami... and thank you for understanding " she hugged me.
Its the first time she hugged me, my heart beats abnormally I cant hold myelf anymore so i bit my lower lips and pinned her down conneting the two of us in a kiss .

Haruna's POV.

My eyes widened in Mami's sudden action, she pinned me down and kissed me. I didn't expect her to do such thing.

Her lips ..... they are soft just like Rina's I said in my mind. I responded to her kiss maybe because I remembered Rina. I couldn't believe what Im doing right now, she wont stop kissing me. I then felt her tounge in my mouth and that made me broke the kiss pushing her away from me.

" sorry haru I didn't control myself"

" don't do it again " i said looking at her straight in the eyes

" I will ,,,sorry " she apologized again.

We remained silent but before everything turns awkward I jumped out of my bed

" Mami lets go to the kitchen, Im hungry lets eat melons"

I can see her eyes glitter Im sure its because of the melons. I wanted to smile but my lips just wont move.

" Lets go!"
she immediately stood up, grab my hand and started dragging me out. Boy this girl really love melons.