●Chapter 3●

Continued

“I wasn't flirting but yeah why are you guys here anyways" “Well we just got a letter for the school and another one saying we will be staying here" “Shuu did you get a letter" “Yeah why" “Seriously you don't think about telling us" “Nope" Shuu walked to the couch and started to sleep.

“Alright so Reiji can you show them their rooms" Reiji nodded and started walking. “Vega wake up Hima and Elara I'll get your bags ok" Vega waved hands in front of them and they woke up seconds later “What did she do Luna-chan" “Oh right you only knew I had powers, well we all do in fact me and Electra have four everyone else has one that we know of and Vega has the power to manipulate a person exhaustion so she can make any person sleep or wake up at her own will" “Come on guys we have to put our stuff in our room" Electra called from the stairs “I'm coming gimme a sec" Hima yawned and stood up walked beside Elara both carrying their bags. Hima got the last room down the hall which had a fridge in it. Elara had the room next to her with a bunch of books and movies. Vega had the last room on that side of the hallway with a huge bed. Then Electra got a room with a computers and some games except the lights were off “The lights don't work right now but we can have them fixed"Reiji stated “No it's fine" Electra touched the light switch and the lights started to flicker then they turned on “Yes it seems like you will be fine" Reiji chuckled “it's seems that the last one is you Luna"

When I saw my room let me tell you holy rainbow burritos it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G  seriously it had a balcony and tons of music, a giant flat screen tv and all the room were huge not to mention they have bathrooms and big closets this house is awesome. “It's perfect" I squealed “Did you just squeal" Ayato asked from behind us “Uh no I'm just a bit excited" I cleared my throat and walked in the room and Laito leaned on the door frame “Ehh Luna-chan why do you have such little stuff you all only have two bags and a bookbag" “Well the orphanage had small rooms so you have to share and we didn't have the space or money get stuff" “Aww poor Luna-chan" Laito patted my head and rustled my hair “Hey dinner will be ready soon everyone is heading down" Ayato called from the door.

“So who's cooking" “I am" Hima called from the kitchen “Ehhh" all the guys yelled and by all the guys I mean Ayato, Laito, Kanato, and Subaru. “Hahaha it's fine Hima can cook she has awesome cooking skills" I laughed and Electra held her stomach while they sat there confused “You ... should have ... seen your faces" Electra said between laughs “So want do you guys want to eat" “Takoyaki" Ayato screamed “No Himaaaa don't listen to Ayato I want Ramen" I yelled “I want sugar cubes" Shuu said “I want some Udon today" Subaru added “No cakeee" Kanato whined  “Ah! let's play Rock paper scissors" I suggested

After a few rounds Shuu and Subaru kept having ties. Hima came out with all of the food we wanted Shuu got his sugar cubes, I got my Ramen, Ayato got Takoyaki, Kanato got cake and Subaru got Udon plus the food was delicious. We sat down after eating and sat on the couch with Vega and Ayato on my left and Subaru and Laito on my right Electra sat on the other couch next to Shuu who is sleeping on her shoulder with Reiji on the other side and Kanato sat on a chair and Yui, Hima and Elara disappeared to who knows where although I don't really care (AN: lol I rhymed XD) “Hey Elara!" “Yeah?" She called from upstairs “could you bring down some movies" “sure"

(AN: Next will be Electra's pov sayonara)