●Chapter 8●

Electra's pov

I was thinking about what to do since I was bored and I found Shuu laying down listening to music I pulled out his headphones and put it in my ear. Ew classical music what that this isn't the 1740s or something. Shuu opened his eyes and looked at me. "What?" "Nothing I'm just really bored" "Wanna play a game" "Sure"

I walked back with the game Just dance. "Oh Lord don't tell me we are playing that" Shuu asked "Oh just shut up and dance with me" he rolled his eyes knowing I was listening to that song for a week straight. We started dancing and after a while I got him to start laughing with my weird dance moves, hey not being able to dance has it's perks I just saw him smile.

We stopped when I ran out of breath he seem to look just fine, damn vampires. I sat down and tried to learn how to breathe again Shuu laughed "Why are you laughing huh headphones" "You can't dance" "Don't act like your the best" I shoved him and he shoved me back pushing me off the couch. He started to laugh and I stood up, he saw me smile and his eyes widened he knew he was going to get it. He got up and ran "Shit Shuu get back here don't make me chase you" ugh I'm chasing him anyways, I see him trip and I jump him.

We roll onto to the ground laughing. "Ha told you I'd get you now you is my bitch go make me a sandwich" I started laughing again after I saw Shuu's his face was priceless. "Nope you are my bitch" he tossed me over his shoulder ... wait what "LUNAAA I'm gonna be raped" "Ok tell me the details when you are done" she responded laughing. "Fuck you" "No Fuck Shuu" I looked at Shuu and saw him smirk. Hell no we aren't dating, we haven't kissed, plus I don't know if he really even likes me and I'm not going to be a fling. I zapped his butt and felt him loosen his grip and used that as a chance to slip out of his arms.

I ran outside and went down the block to buy a game because why the hell not I have allowance now from Reiji because I power the electricity in the house and it keeps the bills and stuff low so yeah.
I entered the store and saw two dudes in there next to Mario kart for me and Heavy rain for Luna. "Hey can you guys move over please" "Sure" they started whispering to each other one had a hat and black hair the other had blonde hair. "Hey do you know who Shuu is?" The blonde one asked getting in my way again. "Hey I need that game excuse me" he moved away again "and yes I do know him why" "Nothing really" they started to leave and I called them "Hey wait for me gimme a sec I need to ask you some questions" "Alright we'll be outside" I nodded and went to pay for the games.

I walked outside and the blonde one put his arm around my shoulder but I kinda shrugged him off it feels uncomfortable I don't know him ... he could be a rapist!? "So what are your names because I don't want to just call 'blondie' or 'hat'" "I'm Kou and he's Azusa" "Ok I'm Electra so why did you ask you ask if I knew Shuu" "Well do you you know what he is" "Yeah so what about it" "Nothing really I just smelled him on you so I asked" I got to the house which wasn't to far but when I turned to say bye they were gone. Weirdos I laughed and walked back inside going to Luna's room and soon I saw Shuu following me and he probably doesn't even know I know that he's there. I opened the door and walked in on Subaru kissing Luna. "Awwww wait eww here" I handed her the game covering my eyes then I felt another pair of hands on top of mine "Tell me who you is or I go ninja on you fool" I started chopping the air to show affect it was either Shuu or Laito only they would do this they pulled me back out of Luna's room.

They took away their hands and I saw my room it was obviously Shuu if it was Laito he would take me to his room and try to be perverted. "What up Shuu" "How did you know it was me" "Would Laito take me to my room" "Good point" "So why did you take me here" "Well didn't you ask for a sandwich earlier" "Oh my thank you I was starving but I was too lazy to do it myself" "We all know how lazy you are" I playfully glared at him but ended up laughing. "So wanna play Mario kart with me" "Sure but you are going to lose" "Whatever headphones"

(AN: So did you guys think this story is good please comment I'd love a good laugh sayonara)