●Chapter 5●

Luna's pov

'I'm sorry I don't want to be a problem so I have to go'

I wrote the note and wiped away a stray tear. No I can't cry because it's all my fault. I was too nosy and they got mad. I'll just leave so I won't get them mad I'm so stupid they are probably going to come back and yell at me more and I wouldn't blame them I'm a disgrace. I'm a monster, a hindrance I shouldn't be alive. I'll leave their lives and it will be better. I placed the note on my bed and  jumped off my balcony.

“Ouch" I cut my leg jumping down from the balcony it cut straight through my stockings and I only have black shorts on top of them and my white v neck and my black bat hoodie. After contemplating whether I should go back or keep running away. I decided it would probably be worse to go back now. I felt tears start to stream down my cheeks so I put up my hood and started running faster.

After a while I started feeling dizzy and my head hurt. It's probably blood loss. I started walking and heard a growl. It was coming from inside the trees. I had made it all the way to the woods ... fantastic world you successfully cornered me making sure I die ... I hate u world. I tried walking faster after not hearing anything for a bit but I winced because of my leg. The animal growled again and it seemed closer which means that there is only one option if I want to live now and that is to RUN! I just started to run and I didn't turn around ... you never turn around. I heard thumping sounds of feet following me great it chased me ... world you are so cruel ... I crossed a river without slipping and I jumped over a few trees and rocks. The growls seemed angry which wasn't at all reassuring none of this experience was!

My jacket and stockings got stuck in some thorny vines. I heard the growls behind me and I froze. I'm going to die this is actually happening it's the end of me. I forced myself to turn around because I don't want to die without knowing what it was. I felt a tear slide down my cheeks. When I turned I saw a big black shadow push me making me hit my head.
Then it all faded to black.

Anonymous pov

Damn it I didn't mean to hurt I was trying to help her get free. I'm horrible ugh but I should get her help she's hurt and unconscious she'll die if I leave her there. I checked her pocket and found her phone, I dialed the number she called the most which seemed to be someone named Electra. I pressed the call button and listened to it ring after four rings a person picked up I'm assuming to be Electra. “Luna!? What happened!? Where are you!? ... hello?" “Are you Electra" “Yes who is this, if you hurt her I'll kill you" “No well not exactly never mind she's hurt and she's here with me I'll bring her to you if it's necessary because I don't know what a hospital will say to a girl with wolf ears a a tail that can't be removed"
“Yes thank you so much can I ask what's your name" “Yes it's ..."

(AN: Dun dun dunnnn lol can anyone guess who it is well I had originally had already 700 words but the chapter deleted                (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻ like are you srs wattpad ugh but whatever I'm cool but sorry for not updating sooner sayonara ppl)