●Chapter 7●

Luna's pov

"Subaruuuuuu let me downnn!" I struggled as Subaru carried me "No your are still healing so no walking just call for me and I'll carry you everywhere alright" "But-" "Whose butt!?" Subaru joked making me laugh. "Ew barf get a room" Ayato shouted from the couch. "You are just peanut butter and JEALOUS!" I screamed when we got close to the couch "Gosh your so loud" "Ok so want me to leave you on the couch" Subaru asked "Yes please" I smiled "Oh just kiss already" Electra shouted from the stairs "No Luna-chan can't kiss Subaru she should kiss me right Luna-chan" I blushed then facepalmed while I saw Subaru blushing and glaring at Laito.

While Ayato, Laito and Electra argued "Pst hey Subaru take to my room please they keep yelling and my head hurts" I rised my hands like a baby wanting to be picked up ... might as well get used to it right he will do it anyways. He picked me up bridal style and rushed upstairs. He laid me on my bed and turned to leave but I grabbed his arm. "Wanna watch movies together I don't want to be alone" "Alright" Subaru smiled "But I pick the movies" "Sure"

He grabbed a scary movie and bent down to put the movie the movie in. I never noticed he has a nice butt. "What?" Shit I said that out loud perfect time to embarrass myself "Uh nothing" "I'm pretty sure you said my butt was nice" "Damn your ears Subaru" I pouted and he sat me on his lap "Your butt is cute don't worry" he smirked "I know that already" I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't so I just pressed play.

After a few scenes I was covering my eyes and jumping every time I heard screaming. "Why did you pick this movie" "I don't know I just picked a random one" "Can you shut it off I don't like this movie it has clowns I hate clowns a lot!" "Alright"he said and I heard the click of the tv and sighed. Then I yawned "You should sleep it's late" "I can't sleep now I just watched that movie" "I'll lay down with you until you fall asleep" "Ok" I layed down a grabbed his hand and started to drift off.

Subaru's pov ahhhh this is amazing right lol

Luna grabbed my hand and I could see she was starting to fall asleep so I decided to stay a bit or she would probably be sad if I left now. After about half an hour she starts to toss if her sleep and starts to talk. "Don't leave please I'm sorry what can I do to make you stay please don't go" she starts whimpering and crying "Shh hey it's ok I'm here don't cry" I wipe a stray tear and she calms down then opens her eyes and hugs me "Please promise me you won't abandon me"

I looked into her eyes "I promise" as I said that I leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was perfect our lips moved together perfectly. I caught my breath how long were we kissing for. She was blushing and her breath was ragged. I laid down grabbing her waist and yawning. I guess today was a good day I thought and looked over at Luna who fell asleep again. I yawned again then went to sleep

(AN:Next is Electra's pov sayonara ppl hope you guys like the chapter)