●Chapter 9●

Luna's pov

"HEY PEOPLE GET DOWN HERE" Ayato yelled from downstairs.
"Why are you calling us" Electra said "Because we are going to the beach!" "THE BEACH!?" Everyone screamed "Wait why now?" I asked "Well the sun is low so it isn't too bright plus we are on break from school anyways" "I'm in and so is Subaru right" he sighed and nodded "Yeah I'm coming if she's going" "Cool me and Shuu are also coming" "Ok well whoever is going go pack your bags. I rushed to my room to pack and dragged Subaru along.

Elara, Hima, Vega and Kanato decided to stay home. So I got ready to go I decided to just put on clothes and to bring tanning lotion, my swimsuit, snacks, and an extra set of clothes just in case I'll carry my towel for now. I put on a white shirt with blue skinny jeans and white converse. I put hair in a fishtail braid walked to Subaru's room he was putting on his blue and white shirt and then grabbed his bag and smiled. He is so sexy without his shirt on but that's only for me to see duhh. So don't look, think, or ever touch my man or I'll stab a bitch.

I grabbed his hand and walked downstairs everyone was done except Electra. "Electra hurry up" "Alright I'm done" she ran down and laughed. She was wearing a red shirt with dark skinny jeans and red vans she had a little messy bun and her red glasses on. After we got into the car I drifted off.

I woke up with Subaru shaking me. Just rubbed my eyes and yawned "Are we at the place yet" "Yeah we're here" he picked me up and then set me down outside. "Whoa this is what a beach looks like!" "You never been to a beach!?" I shook my head Ayato just stood there looking like I just asked the world's dumbest question. "You know how to swim right" "Yeah but Electra doesn't" "Well she needs to learn" "Shuu can teach me" she yelled. I laughed and laid out my towel.

"Hey guys us girls are going to change you guys should change too" Me, Electra and Yui went to change. I had a black and white striped two piece swimsuit and a white beach cover. I walked out to see if everyone else was done. Electra was wearing a a purple one piece and Yui was wearing a a frilly pale pink and faded yellow two piece. We walked back out to meet the guys Subaru looked up and smirked. "Hey you look nice" I blushed " ...thanks" "Take that thing off don't you want to swim" he lightly tugged the cover I started to feel selfconcious about my body what if he thinks I'm ugly or fat or he doesn't like me anymore after he sees me. I started hyperventilating "Hey Luna calm down" "But you won't like me anymore if you see me" "I'm still going to love you dont worry you are beautiful" he wiped away a tear with his thumb. I hesitantly pulled off the cover, everyone was already playing volleyball.

We started to talk with everyone for a while. "Hey pancake why are you so flat chested" Ayato sighed "See here even Electra has bigger boobs than you" "What do you mean even Electra" Electra was pissed we could all see that ... "Nothing really but really Luna's are the biggest out of the girls here right" Everyone nodded even Subaru. I covered my boobs and walked with everyone to the water except Reiji him and his boring self was reading a book under the umbrella. "Let's play Marco polo" "Sure" "Alright!" "Fine by me" "Yesh a game" I shouted.

"Marco" "Jean he's gone I'm sorry" "Oh shut up Luna" "If I shut up you can't hear my wonderful voice" I laughed and I saw Ayato swimming towards me and I swam under and found a starfish. I came back up and I saw Electra was it now. I swam under and stuck the starfish to her leg, I could hear her scream from under water. I got up and saw her taking it off her leg. "Luna really!?" "Hehe well I got bored" She smirked ... uh oh what's she up to!? She tagged Subaru then whispered in his ear then he smirked. Oh god she brought him into her devious plan too. He closed his eyes and started to move in my direction I kept swimming away but he kept swimming faster my arms got tired and I couldn't swim so I panicked "Hey Subaru I'm over here hurry and catch me" I tried to sound like I wasn't scared. But he knew something was wrong so he hurried over and picked me up. "Why did you pick up Luna-chan" "Because she was tired and if she kept swimming she could've drowned" "Just like Ben" "What!?" "Nothing! can we get back to shore" he nodded and everyone else kept playing.

We got to our spot and there was still a bit of sun out, enough that I could tan with so I put on some tanning lotion but I needed my back."Can someone help me with my back please?" I asked mostly to Subaru. "Sure" he said he rubbed it on my back then laid down on his towel and held my hand. I smiled at him and he started staring at me I started to cover my body not feeling comfortable with how it looks. He looked at me and smiled "Why are you smiling shouldn't you be calling me ugly by now" I said while covering my face. "I was thinking that you were beautiful and also thinking about how I got so lucky"

We all got our bags and checked into our rooms I changed into a giant black shirt. I let my hair down from the braid and put on my rainbow headband and long socks. I went to his room to sleep. He was already in bed so I decided not to wake him up and I covered him with the blanket. He suddenly grabbed my arm and I screamed but it sounded more like a squeak so he chuckled. Damn his sexiness ... forget I thought that º^º shit too late. He pulled me to the bed "Come on let's sleep babe" I stared at him he called me babe, the corners of my mouth twitched I couldn't help but smile and that's how I fell asleep in his arms ... again.

(AN: Lol next pov is Electra's sayonara ppl)