●Chapter 17●

Electra's pov

"Where did she go Subaru how come you can't find her??" I asked "I don't know I just can't sense her it's as if she blocking me from finding her" I sighed and went to go change clothes. I walked to the closet and opened it then started shuffling through the clothes. Where would she go? Elara walked in looking worried. "I don't think you should look for Luna." "What!? Why wouldn't I look for her? She's always been there for us and I plan on doing the same" "I know that and I'm worried sick but I can tell she doesn't want help with whatever is bothering her" I sighed and slumped down on the bed. So what do I do now? I feel so conflicted. Do I help or not? What can I do? Is she okay?

I had drank about threes cups of hot cocoa thinking about what I could do. I paced around the room then I wondered if I downloaded a tracking app then I probably would be able to find her. I waited until the app finished downloading and then pressed it.

I immediately regretted it.

I stared at the screen trying to figure out a way to fix the problem. Why the hell didn't I check the app for viruses. My whole system was short circuiting and I couldn't fix it. I touched the computer and it sent a signal through me.

Shit I'm going to glitch. That's just fucking great.

My fingers and toes starting burning as it made its way up. My vision started to get distorted and the lights started dimming. I fell to the ground and blacked out after that.

Shuu's pov

I was laying down when I heard a thud from downstairs then the lights shut off. I saw everyone go downstairs after Hima screamed. I immediately ran to where they were. I leaned over the side of the stairs to see Electra was on the floor. I jumped down from the stairs and touched her arm to see if she was alright. When I touched her I felt a jolt of electricity.

Elara walked over and crouched down next to me. “You can't touch her or wake her. She'll shock you” I paused for a moment.
“the only way is to wake her senses. And the person who usually could do it is gone at the moment”

“So Luna is the only one that can help?”

“Well yes she's our best bet. We've never tried another method” “What are you going to do to her?”

“Well if we find Luna we can wake Electra and if not we'll be stuck with trying to find alternative ways to wake her, risking our lives and hers”

I sighed and braced myself for pain. I picked Electra up and went to place her on the couch. She was sparking and glowing. Each step I took felt heavier as the shocks became stronger. My body felt like it was on fire and pins and needles were being poked into me.  I laid her down and looked at her phone seeing that she had an app open which was glitching on her screen. “Elara maybe this is why” she rushed over to me and saw the screen. “Why would she download something  without checking beforehand she usually does this. I don't know why she didn't do it this time?”

Subaru walked over stood next to me. “I'll find Luna we'll fix this.” He left the house after grabbing his phone.  I sat in front of the couch watching Elle sleep. Or at least I hope she's sleeping.
I waited for her to show any movement  but I knew that wouldn't  happen.

Luna's pov

I woke up hearing people yelling about why I was here. Deja Vu. I stood up but I stumbled causing them to look at me. I was still tired but not as tired as before. I saw Yuma so I smiled and waved. The Mukami brothers turned back to look at Yuma. “So you know her" Ruki asked “Yeah I met her at the gym.  She's cool she already knows about us by the way” “And when were you going to tell us you had such a pretty looking girl as your friend Yuma” Kou smiled then winked at me. I laughed and Yuma shook his head “Don't even try Kou, She's with Subaru” Kou cursed then walked off. I apologized to Ruki for barging in. He said Yuma had already  told him and walked off as well. Azusa was sitting down on the  couch talking to himself. I thanked Yuma and grabbed my things again. He grabbed my arm and turned me around “Are you ok? You don't seem to be in a great mood” “Just a small problem and I needed some time to think” “I'm here if you need it alright” I  nodded and began the long walk back home.