●Chapter 10●

Electra's pov

I walked out of my hotel room and bumped into Laito.
“Elle-chan did you sleep alright?" “No Shuu kept snoring ALL THE GOD DAMN NIGHT!" I yelled so Shuu would here me since I knew I woke him up once I got up. “Ok then I'll keep you company let's go downstairs to sleep on the couch" he basically dragged me to the couch and sat me on his lap. “I'M UNCOMFORTABLE!" I tried moving away but I couldn't ... so I kicked him in the private square making him scream and run upstairs. I sighed and sat there waiting for everyone else to wake up, I switched on the t.v. and waited for everyone to come down.

I hear footsteps and see Luna, Subaru, and Shuu walking down. Well actually Luna is being carried by Subaru on his back because she is still asleep. “LUNA RAINA DEIMOS WAKE THE FUCK UP" she scowled “Damn oh thanks Electra I'm fucking tired I couldn't sleep last night because of a nightmare" “Are you sure that's why you couldn't sleep hmm?" I wiggled my eyebrows making her laugh Subaru sat her in his lap. “Ewww barf" Ayato said before yawning “Oh shut up you know you ship them" “The only thing I ship is me and food" he said while walking towards the kitchen “Fatass" “Ne Elle-chan what is their ship name" I had to think a bit before it popped into my head. “Lunaru!"I took a bow and heard Laito clapped behind the couch. “Aannnddd Luna is asleep" I stated looking over to her sleeping again.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make something for breakfast then Hima appeared ... Now she's making breakfast. “Hima make pancakes for everyone pleaseeee" She nodded and yawned.

“Hey where's Shuu he was up earlier did he fall back asleep" “No I'm right here" “Why are you dressed up" He was wearing a white sweater, black jeans and shoes, and a light blue scarf. I can't lie he looked handsome. “Well weren't we going to go to the boardwalk today?" “Yeah we're supposed to go to a fair they have on the boardwalk and luckily we got her at a perfect time they are leaving tomorrow so today is a perfect day to go" Luna explained ... when did she wake up!?!? “Ok well then we should all get dressed after breakfast"

I walked up to look for some clothes and decided on a black shirt with black toms then my big purple glasses and purple and yellow skinny jeans and to top it off I had my unicorn backpack. I went to Luna's room to see what she was going to put on. She had a purple and red v neck shirt with a black button up oversized sweater, black jeans, combat boots, and sunglasses ... lots of black but she had her hair up and red lipstick so I guess she had color there. Then I saw Subaru and his clothes were the same colors ... obviously they did that on purpose.

I sighed. Am I ever going to be in a relationship. “Stop sighing Elle-chan ne want me to keep you company I know Shuu isn't all that" “Laito please stop" I laughed “Yay I made her happy I'm better than Shuu" “What" Shuu asked basically pulling Laito apart from hugging me. “How are you better than me?" “Whoa Shuu can't you see Elle-chan prefers me over you and your lazy ass" “Laito! Stop that! Come on Shuu don't listen to him ok he just mes-" before I could comprehend what was happening they were rolling around and punching each other. I tried pulling them apart but something hit me and I fell back.

“Shit!" I touched my elbows and saw they were bleeding. “Electra! Are you alright!? where are you hurt!?" Shuu asked frantically searching for any cuts until he touched my elbow and I winced. He saw my reaction and pulled me to a bathroom in a shop and started washing my cut. It burned like hell but I got over it then Elara burst in the door. “WhAt thE HelL HapPeNed!?" She was panicking probably because she saw a vision of me. “I'm fine I just got scraped up a bit" “Well that scared me I was watching a movie and just randomly saw that" “It's ok but I think you should get back because I think everyoneat home is worried too" “Alright then I'm glad you're safe"

Shuu bandaged my arms and carried me piggyback style all the way around the boardwalk. “Ooooo I want cotton candy!" “Sure" he put me down to pay and they handed me the cotton candy and we started to walk. “I'm sorry I did that I didn't mean to hurt you" “It's ok I'll heal" “But-" “BUTTS ARE FOR THE CHICKENS!!" “What!?" He said chuckling “Oh nothing" I smiled and his hand brushed mine. I never noticed he had beautiful eyes and nice soft hair ... WHOA I'm catching feelings luckily he not a fuckboy ... correction not a Laito. He looked at me oh snap I was staring at him I blushed and looked down. He grabbed ours hands and intertwined our fingers together. “I have a feeling you're my bitch now" “Keep dreaming headphones" “I like you" “Ok ... WAIT WHAT!?" “I said I-" “I know what you said but why" “Because you're not normal ... which is a great thing" I kinda stood there frozen in shock he was now kinda dragging me so we didn't get left behind. He just said that He liked Me gimme a sec to start my heart back up. “So do you like me?" He sounded scared that I wasn't going to say yes. He turned around to look at me fear in his eyes. I looked down blushing “Yeah I lik-" before I could finish he leaned down and kissed me. He cupped my cheeks and I put my arms around his neck. “Oooooh Electra get some!" Luna shouted and Yui squealed. “MY EYES!?!?!" Ayato was covering his eyes and I just started to laugh. Shuu grabbed my hand again. “Laito is crying on Reiji's shoulder" I pointed over to Reiji who was awkwardly patting Laito's head. “Haha I guess it's because you're mine now" “Or maybe because he still can't get a girl" “Probably both" we both said in unison.

(AN: ahhh so it's Lunaru and Elechuu sounds like a pokemon right lol well sayonara)