●Chapter 6●

Electra's pov

Earlier that day

I walked in to the dining room and sat down with Kanato and put on headphones to listen to music. Then I heard running and saw Subaru and Ayato coming to me. "What happened to her!?" Ayato handed me a note.

'I'm sorry I don't want to be a problem so I have to go'

"We have to find her who knows what could have happened to her" Subaru was screaming and Ayato was sulking quietly in the corner.
"Hey Elara go and check Luna's room for something that's missing" Elara nodded and ran up the stairs. "Why did I yell at her it's all my fault" Subaru yelled "No I think we all carry a bit of the blame I should have helped her she's always been there for us"

"Electra! The bat hoodie it's gone" "What bat hoodie?" "You know how we don't have much stuff" I said "Yeah?" Ayato answered confused "Well that's because we don't have much money to get things so when we were at the orphanage we saved money to go Christmas shopping and Luna was buying everyone's presents with her money since she had the most because she was the oldest and she worked a lot for when it was someone's birthday or something she was prepared but we saw her keep glancing at some hoodies and then she would glance at us and look away so when she bought her stuff we all bought those hoodies with our stuff and hid it. We gave her the bat hoodie Christmas morning and she started laughing since we had all had skinny jeans and our pajamas shirts on and Mr. Satori walked in with bunny footsies pajamas hahaha" I laughed "I'll always remember that day because later on we had waffles and put on sunglasses and our hoodie and walked down to the park listening to 'I'm sexy and I know it' on a little speaker" Elara explained which made me laugh harder and Ayato started laughing.

"... Ok but that means we should look for someone wearing that hoodie right" “Yeah let's just wait a little longer she might come back"

After a hour of Subaru saying we should leave I gave in. “OK! Shut up Subaru just let me get my phone in case she calls or Elara" I grabbed my phone and it started to ring which made me drop it. It slid under the couch so I reached my hand under it and pulled it out, thank the taco lords it didn't crack. I looked at the phone to check who was calling and saw our orphanage family pic and answered it as quickly as I could.

"Luna!? What happened!? Where are you!? ... hello?" "Are you Electra" "Yes who is this, if you hurt her I'll kill you" "No well not exactly ... never mind she's hurt and she's here with me I'll bring her to you if it's necessary because I don't know what a hospital will say to a girl with wolf ears a a tail that can't be removed"
"Yes thank you so much can I ask what's your name" "Yes it's Shin"

"Hey guys someone found Luna and they are bringing her here" I shouted "Who did he tell you his name" "Yeah I think it was Shin"
Subaru and Ayato grimaced "Why did he have to find her, she better not be hurt" "Well" "I'm going to kill him" "No she was already hurt before that" "How?" Reiji walked in "She got cut jumping from the balcony I think because there's some blood on a rock and this" he threw a piece of fabric towards us Ayato caught it "that's a piece of the stockings she was wearing" Elara called out

We all froze when we heard a knock at the door. I quietly walked to the door and open it to see Luna cut and bleeding. I walked back to let Shin carry her in and shut the door. "Give me her" Subaru commanded Shin. After handing her over Subaru walked to Reiji "Can you save her Reiji, she can't die like this I did this I'm useless this is all my fault"

Luna's pov

I woke up a few minutes ago but I kept my eyes closed. Then I heard Subaru say to hand over someone, then I felt someone else carry me. "Can you save her Reiji, she can't die like this I did this I'm useless this is all my fault" I felt a tear fall on my cheek and I opened my eyes. Subaru was crying, I unconsciously reached my hand up and wiped his tears, he froze and looked down "Hey" he smiled. I smiled back then I fell asleep.

(AN:could anyone guess it was Shin hmmm lol well yeah ok sayonara)