The present

Renee
Remembering those memories makes me cry! Because that was the day that he left everything, he left me.... i really don't know. But I'm just gonna leave it all behind and forget all about it. I don't want to look sad in front of my daughter. Oh I didn't tell you, I am a single parent. I have a daughter and her name is Samantha Laurel and it's her first day of school, I hope she's going to be okay... I went upstairs to her room to wait her up....I knock at her door but she's not answering it, that means she's still asleep. I open the door and look what we have here a sleeping girl. I silently sit in her bed and pat her back. "Sam wake up" I whisper. "5 more minutes" she answered. "Today's the day you have been waiting for." I said. She quickly stand up and went inside the bathroom. "Mom, could you please get out I'm going to go downstairs in a minute." She yells."Okay, just don't take to long" I yell back. I went downstairs and prepare her food. She went downstairs and gave me a kiss. She sit down and eat her food. When she's finished we went inside the car and drove her to school."So, are you exited for your first day of school?" I ask."So exited." She said smiling. I'm happy that she's happy. I drop her in front of her school. "Be careful I'm going to pick you up later okay." I said. "Okay mom bye, love you." She replies. I wave at her and start the car. By the way she's a fourth year high school. I have a grown up girl. I hope she's going to be okay in her first day.

Hi guys long time no update:) I hope you like this chapter. I know it's a shitty part but hey I tried. So yeah thank you guys and God bless you always.