I won't let you go... not anymore

Jake
"Okay? Now what?" I asked Pat. "I don't know!" She replied. "What? This was your idea." I said. "Okay, I'm thinking." She said. I sat down with my hands in my head. "Okay, I got an idea." She said. "Okay, let's hear it." I said. "First, you say sorry for all the shitty things that you have done to her... Second, explain why you did that God damn thing to her... and Third, I don't really have a third idea." She said. I look at her disappointedly. "Ummm, hello am I the only person here to think for that stupid third idea... you can help me though, I would really appreciate that." She said. I sign and think of something. This time am not letting her go... not anymore. I stand up and think for a moment and then I have an amazing idea. "I got it." I said. "What? What is it?" She asked. "I'm gonna sing her a song." I said. "That's the most dumbest Idea ever... but maybe we could try." She said. "So what's the song." She asked. "I won't let you go." I said. "Damn that's amazing. She's totally gonna love it" She said smiling. "Yeah, I hope so." I reply. "Hey don't lose hope. She's gonna love it okay... cheer up." She said. "Thanks Pat." I said smiling at her. "No problem." She said. I hope this works.

Samantha
Tomorrow is the day that I'm going to talk to him. I don't even know if I'm ready. I was at the living room watching a movie, David(Dave) was upstairs. I heard a knock on the door. I stand up and open the door. I was shock to see who it is. It was Patricia.
"Hey" she greeted. "Hey" I reply. "Are you alone?" She asked. "No I was with Dave." I said. "I would like to invite you to go to the park this evening if that's okay with you." She asked. "Ahmmm, okay. What time?" I asked. "7:30 pm. Don't be late." She said. "Okay" I said. "Well, I should get going... bye" she said walking away waving her hand. I close the door "Who was that?" I jump and turn around to see Dave. "Oh man, you scared the shit out of me." I said. "I'm sorry who was that?" He asked. "It was Patricia." I said. I saw him smile a little. "Ohhh, you like her didn't you?" I asked. "No I don't!" He said. "Oh really?" I said. "No I don't. I hope you understand that." He said. "David! I'm a girl I know when and how boys acted when they are in love... Pat isn't that bad. She's beautiful, kind, smart, warm hearted person, and she's everything. She's perfect for you." I said. "Yeah your right... actually I do like her." He said. "There you go. Finally you admit it and besides there no point on denying it." I said. "Yeah, I know." He said. "I'm going to sleep... good night." I said. He nod. Wow I never knew he like Pat. Well, there perfect to each other. And what is it this time huh Jake? What are you planning to again?

Jake
"Okay all set?" I asked Pat. She gave me a thumbs up. I nod. She will be here any minute now. In the corner I saw a brown haired girl approaching this area and I know it was her. The curly hair, hair color, the way she walks, and she's the only person who wears pants on going out like this. I hide and look at her. She's so beautiful. She look at everything and smile. Oh, how I miss that smile. "Hey, Jake this is it.. GO!" I heard Pat whispered. I got out and she looked at me. She turn around and was about to walk away but, suddenly I hold her hands, pulling her back. "What is it now Jake?" She asked. "I want you to listen to me okay?" I said. She nod. "I know I've been a dick to you and I know that I break your heart and give you pain... I know that was the dumbest shit that I did and I regret that... I never knew that losing you would be that easy but no, Sam it's so hard to forget about you. Its so hard to see you happy in someone's arms and it hurts so bad." "What are you trying to say?" "I want you to give me another chance." I said. "I can't, what about Pat?" She asked. "Its okay Sam, we're done zo. He love you more than he loves me. So just give him another chance." Pat said. I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Wait! Your over?" She asked. "Yes, kinda." I said. She walk over to Patricia and hold he hands. "I know someone who like you." She said. "Who?" Pat asked. "David" she said. I was shock when she say that. "What? How?" Pat asked. "Just like you said. He loves you more than he love me." She said. Pat smile at her and give her a hug. "Go to him." Sam said. "Where?" Pat said. "There." She points the tree to the left corner. Pat walk away. "So I guess your not together? Now would you gave me a second chance?" I asked."I'll think about that." She said. "Well, while thinking about it.. would you hear me out first?" I asked. "Okay?" She said.

N: Play the song here... in this part.

I sing the song.... I walk closer to her..... I hold her hands and spin her around.... I put my hand in her waist still singing the song.... I hold her other hand and thankfully she hold it.... She puts her hand on my shoulder.... We dance to the song that I'm singing.... She rest her head on my chest.... I could see how happy she was.... Her eyes lit up when I pull her close to me.... She smiled at me, I smiled back.... My hands are still in her waist.... She let's go of my hand who was holding her hand and put it on my shoulder.... She stared into my eyes and I could see how beautiful her brown eyes is.... She rested her head on my head still staring into her eyes.... I could feel her breath.... Her nose touch mine I shake my head to make her laugh..... She smiled and close her eyes.... I spin her around again and dance to the song.... Dancing around the area we are at is magical. It was amazing.... we stared into each other eyes. I move closer and I can now feel her breath. Finally our lips touch each others. We kissed, me and my first love kissed again. How I love the taste of her lips. I missed it so much.... and I won't let you go. I finished the song. "So do I get a second chance?" I asked. "Alright! I will give you a second chance but if you waste it you'll not going to get another one." She said. "Agree." I said and kiss her again. Now she's back. My love is back. I promise I won't let her go... not anymore.

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday or the day before, I don't even know when I updated last time. I'm really sorry it's because it's our Intramurals and I don't have time to update. Also I would like to thank you for all the support to this story and I want you all to know that your awesome, your all amazing.... Thank you so much.. love you all❤❤❤