The Meet Up

Samantha
OMG, I am so nervous. I don't really know what to do. I just lied to my mother that I'm exited because I don't want her to worry about me. I went to the principals assistant office to get my schedule. I knock at the door. The door was opened and a boy was standing there. His so cute. Wait! What! San it's your first day of school okay! So stay cool. He walk away. Rude!. I went in and sit down. "You must be Samantha." She said smiling. "Yeah that's me, but you can call me Sam because Samantha is so long." I said. She nod. "Okay Sam, this is your schedule and your locker number." She said handing me my stuff. "Thank you." I said. She nods and I left. I was in the hall looking for my locker. A minute later I found it. I was about to walk there when that boy in the office came and open the locker next to it. Great, we're locker neighbors. I walk to my locker not looking at my side. I put my things and close it. I was about to walk away when someone finally speak up. "Hey, new here?" He ask. I turn around to face him "Yes, you?" I ask. "No." He said. "Oh okay." I reply. "You need a tour?" He ask. "Yeah sure, I really needed one." I said smiling. He smile back. I hate to say this but his not that bad after all. I hope this day will be perfect. Well, I hope.

Hey guys another update. I hope you like this part. :):) God bless guys:)