That Girl

Jake
I was at the principals assistant office to get my schedule and locker number. When I got it I stand up and open the door then I saw a girl. She has a brown curly hair, brown eyes, white soft skin, long nose and a red lips. I stared at her for a second and walk pass her. She walk inside the office. I look at her and smile. I went to find my locker and a minute later I finally found it. I open my locker and put my stuff in it. I suddenly felt someone at side of me. I look at my side and saw the girl. Great we're locker buddies. She was about to walk away so I speak up. "Hey, new here?" I ask. She turn around and said "Yes, you?" She ask. "No." I reply. "Oh okay." She said. "Do want a tour?" I ask. "Yeah sure, I actually needed one." She said smiling. I smile back. She's so beautiful when she smiles. Wait! What! No Jake she's new here so stay cool. After the tour, we sat by the bench and talk. "You know what? Its funny I'm talking to the person that I didn't know his name." She said. "Jake Samuel Blake." I said. "Samantha Ann Laurel, but you can call me Sam." She said. Wait did she said Sam. "Did you just say that I can call you Sam?" I ask. "Yeah, why?" She said. "Its just it's my Fathers name too." I said. "Really?" She ask. "Yeah." I reply. "That's awesome." She said. I was about to say something when I saw my fathers car followed by another car. "Jake, let's go?" My father said. "One second." I said. "So I think I'll see you tomo......""Sam, let's go?" I turn around and saw a beautiful lady. Now I know where she gets her looks. "Who's this?" The lady ask. "Mom this is Jake my friend, Jake this is my mom." Sam said. "Its nice to meet you ma'am." I said. "Let me introduce you to my dad, just wait." I said. "Hey dad there someone I would like you to meet."I said. "Who is it?" He ask. "Only one way to find out." I said. He went out of the car and walk towards me. "Sam this is my dad, Dad this is Sam and her mother Mrs. Laurel." I said. "Renee? Is that you?" My dad said. "I'm sorry who are you?" Mrs. Laurel said. "Its me, Aiden Sam Blake." My dad said. "OMG hi, it's so nice to meet you. Long time no see." Mrs. Laurel said. I look at Sam she look at me too. I look at her saying Whats going on? Look. Then she look at me getting the word that I was saying she shake her head saying I have no idea.. I look at her again saying Lets cut them off.. she nods. "Okay, mom we have to go." Sam said. "Well it's nice to meet you Mr. Blake an Jake we love to stay and chat but we need to go." Sam said. "Its nice to meet you Sam and it's nice to meet you again Renee." My dad said. "Yeah, same as you Aiden." Mrs. Laurel said. "Okay mom we need to go Bye guys." Sam said. I wave at her. Then they left. I went inside the car and look at my dad. "What?" My dad told me. "Nothing, I just can't believe you know Mrs. Laurel ." I said. Yeah.. I heard my dad said. I look at the window thinking about Sam and her sweet smile. Well I'm going to see her again tomorrow.

Hey guys another update:) I hope you like it and yeah:) good day guys and God bless:):)